Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mass Shooting at Virginia Tech

Dont know about yal. but i aint messin wit no Koreans from now on Confusedhock:
Really Tho.. This Thing Your Reading Is Just My Sig..

strEetRAcer Wrote:
PirateRyRy 17 Wrote:Okay faggot. I've heard enough of your bullshit. I'm done with this. All I was asking is why it was acceptable to kill a drug dealer, and not acceptable to kill some college student. You answered that for me by saying none of it was acceptable. There was absolutely no need what so ever to talk about the death penalty? I have no idea where you figured that that was an appropriate conclusion to anything.

And last I checked, you weren't the one who I was even talking to at first. So your input meant absolutely nothing to me at all, because I don't care about f****** death sentences. You're more interested in slow torturing people anyways, so I could care less about you.

You'd completely understand my arguement much more if you were in my shoes, but because you're some overwieght, simple-minded, self-centered prick, all you can do is sit there and cry about some f****** school shootings. You thousands of miles away from Virginia Tech, and you're probably very bent out of shape about this whole thing because the killed killed himself instead of recieve the death sentence. Aren't you?

Actually no.. You couldn't be more wrong.. In all of your paragraphs.. (except maybe the not talking to me FIRST part), but this is a forum, and I felt the need to state my opinion as well as you did, so we're in the same boat Ryan. I'm just sorry he felt the need to take people out with him

..and Ryan weren't you like 14 last time I saw you on these forums.. you must be like 16, 17 now.. So I'm not gonna hold it against you for not knowing politics.. Which is also I'm sure why your upset, lack of knowledge will do that to anyone

I'm 18, and sure I don't know all about the death penalty. I know that most states no longer have them. I'm still very confused as to why you brought up punishments. Who asked what punishments people should recieve? That was brought up all on your known. Nobody fucking cares personally.

The only thing I was trying to do was state that one death is not more okay than another, which I believe it was tread who thought it was. Death is not something to mess with. There is no coming back from that, and those who have the mentality to actually murder someone, well they needed a lot of help. They probably all just needed a little more attention when they were growing up. Someone to love, and be loved back is probably all they needed. Everytime someone has done some sort of mass killing / serial killers, they have all had journals. They all talk about being bullied. Aparently being bullied makes people uncomfortable, and it makes them lose their mind. They no longer care about anything, because nothing could possibly seem worse then the state of mind they have been in growing up.

Were you once bullied? You seem to really have taken a liking in the area of torture and death penalties. I'm thinking you were violated by your father, if not maybe just a father figure as a young child? Were you beat up on a daily basis? Possibly just picked on every day through school? Pre-mature ejaculation with the "hot" girl at your prom? Perhaps you're still a virgin? I'm gonna just take a stab and guess that you're 27 years old. So you've had alot of time to actually think things through about your childhood. Just stay perfect sane for now, and maybe things will get better for you buddy?

Thank You wonderwoman..
Don't Fuckin' Worry 'Bout It..

PirateRyRy 17 Wrote:Were you once bullied? You seem to really have taken a liking in the area of torture and death penalties. I'm thinking you were violated by your father, if not maybe just a father figure as a young child? Were you beat up on a daily basis? Possibly just picked on every day through school? Pre-mature ejaculation with the "hot" girl at your prom? Perhaps you're still a virgin? I'm gonna just take a stab and guess that you're 27 years old. So you've had alot of time to actually think things through about your childhood. Just stay perfect sane for now, and maybe things will get better for you buddy?

Haha you make me laugh with your humor and sense.

Thank You wonderwoman..

and np i totally agree with you on this subject
[SIZE="5"]#1 most icons in game.[/SIZE] CoolWink:redface:Big Grin

I am retired ... long live SILENCE

[SIZE="5"]My Sluts
[/SIZE]

Black_Metal
Monte_Man
joedaslutter
Pandera !!!!

[Image: laker.gif]
[Image: 49175.png] [Image: 49175-3199.gif]

Getting harassed? Have a cheat or bug to report? Have ideas to help the game. Feel free to contact me

jeremy brown says
im gay i like men

you cant say shit to people who want to shoot people becuase they get teased fuck if i got teased i wuold jsut snap one day he is also from japan

i am wonder how he walked for 20 30 miniutes thrrw the campus without anyone seeing him
mecca :postwhore:

Campus is pretty big but.. i doubt he walkd around with his guns out..
Really Tho.. This Thing Your Reading Is Just My Sig..

TheAirMan Wrote:Campus is pretty big but.. i doubt he walkd around with his guns out..

But still he fuckin posted ashit about this on te internet told people when he was doing ti and it happend and nnone did shit

that means no one took him seriously and if they did see him walking around with guns, ask yourself this.

Hmm should i stop him? I might get shot.

And if that was me

id say fuck that my asian ass doesnt want to get shot. Ill mind my own business

[SIZE="5"]My Sluts
[/SIZE]

Black_Metal
Monte_Man
joedaslutter
Pandera !!!!

Getting harassed? Have a cheat or bug to report? Have ideas to help the game. Feel free to contact me

jeremy brown says
im gay i like men

wonderwoman Wrote:that means no one took him seriously and if they did see him walking around with guns, ask yourself this.

Hmm should i stop him? I might get shot.

And if that was me

id say F*** that my asian ass doesnt want to get shot. Ill mind my own business

i dont gv ie a fuck if i get shot wwo id rather die than havve like 30 people die

thats you and thats not me.

I cherish life and i want to live for as long as i want.

[SIZE="5"]My Sluts
[/SIZE]

Black_Metal
Monte_Man
joedaslutter
Pandera !!!!

jeremy brown says
im gay i like men

wonderwoman Wrote:thats you and thats not me.

I cherish life and i want to live for as long as i want.

we breath threw simalr vanes
you can die anytime anywhere any moment might as wel ahve fun while u can

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon