Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mass Shooting at Virginia Tech

Oh my god. Did anyone hear about this yet? 22 people dead. They said its the worst shooting since Columbine. Anyone live around that area that know more info?
Poop.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070416/ap_o...h_shooting

Yeah very sad story. There was actually 2 shootings one early in the morning then another. They should have been out of the school before the 2nd one happened.

I have family in VA.. I'll call to see if they know anything else Confusedhock: 22 dead something like 28 others injured Sad
StreetRacer

Re-Ignite the FLAME.

Fox just upped the number to 32 Dead 28 Injured

Alejo goes to VA Tech, I just called him though and he is ok.

33 dead now including gunman. RIP to all victims. Things like this just seem unreal.
Poop.

wow alejo must be shocked
wheres your umbrella? go get ya raincoat, baby i make it flood, now you gon need a boat

Wow I'd hadn't heard bout it till just now.

That's real sad why do peeps do stuff like that.

RIP
H3avenB0und aKa: Lil-Luceifer

I turned to the darkside, just for the cookies =)

BRING BACK FLAME WARS!!!
BRING BACK BOOSTMODE!

because some people are fuckin retards and think they can shoot people because theyre teased in school
wheres your umbrella? go get ya raincoat, baby i make it flood, now you gon need a boat

for the gunman killing 22 people and wounding more, he most likely didn't have a little pistol or anything. he must had to have a full-auto rifle or something to that that much damage. i wonder where the gunman got that
FORUM COMPETITION A WINNER

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon