Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mass Shooting at Virginia Tech

Quote:What about Tookie Williams? You guys were the ones who told me that it was okay for a drug dealer to kill another drug dealer. I just don't understand how one can be more acceptable then the rest? And you're right, you probably don't need me on this planet. Your baseball team might, but I sure as hell have gone this far with you not being in my life, so I think we've got that settled.

And who said anything about the death penalty? You must have mis-understood everything I said, cuz I was most certainly not asking for what kind of punishments you would get. And Gary Ridgeway got off. They were gonna give him death, but he is only in for life, because they made a deal.

Tookie.. okay for drug dealers to kill each other? Did you miss my scenario 4? NONE is acceptable!

Baseball sucks.. how is that relevant? Sorry there's a lot of people in this world, I'm not in your life.. but I'm sure someone like me is..

Your argument sounds incredibly juvenile.. This discussion boils down to the death penalty, and if it's okay to kill people and if so, who... And you were asking which is more 'acceptable' and i've given you my answer, that was too easy. Gary Ridgeway... There are many states that don't have the death penalty, therefor must be given life (which I think is bullshit) hence we're having this discussion... I don't think giving a cold blooded killer life is worth it... Death is far more sufficient, and much cheaper.. I bet crime goes down too is strict punishments are enforced.. just ask New York City. It's not like I'm making this up, it's already been proven

Go read about Willie Horton.. He was given life.. then released for 48 hours using a program to re-introduce prisoners into normal society.. (ask Massachusetts why they let a lifer go, it's beyond me) Once that brilliant act was done, he never came back to prison, instead savagely raped and attempted to kill a husband and wife in their own home. After being tried a second time the judge refused to send him back to MA for fear of him being released again.. I say, kill him and never worry about it again. But then there's the fuckin wackos on this earth
StreetRacer

Re-Ignite the FLAME.

Okay faggot. I've heard enough of your bullshit. I'm done with this. All I was asking is why it was acceptable to kill a drug dealer, and not acceptable to kill some college student. You answered that for me by saying none of it was acceptable. There was absolutely no need what so ever to talk about the death penalty? I have no idea where you figured that that was an appropriate conclusion to anything.

And last I checked, you weren't the one who I was even talking to at first. So your input meant absolutely nothing to me at all, because I don't care about fucking death sentences. You're more interested in slow torturing people anyways, so I could care less about you.

You'd completely understand my arguement much more if you were in my shoes, but because you're some overwieght, simple-minded, self-centered prick, all you can do is sit there and cry about some fucking school shootings. You thousands of miles away from Virginia Tech, and you're probably very bent out of shape about this whole thing because the killed killed himself instead of recieve the death sentence. Aren't you?
Don't Fuckin' Worry 'Bout It..

ouch that musta hurt.

i completely agree with you on this pirate
[SIZE="5"]#1 most icons in game.[/SIZE] CoolWink:redface:Big Grin

I am retired ... long live SILENCE

[SIZE="5"]My Sluts
[/SIZE]

Black_Metal
Monte_Man
joedaslutter
Pandera !!!!

[Image: laker.gif]
[Image: 49175.png] [Image: 49175-3199.gif]

Getting harassed? Have a cheat or bug to report? Have ideas to help the game. Feel free to contact me

jeremy brown says
im gay i like men

PirateRyRy 17 Wrote:Okay faggot. I've heard enough of your bullshit. I'm done with this. All I was asking is why it was acceptable to kill a drug dealer, and not acceptable to kill some college student. You answered that for me by saying none of it was acceptable. There was absolutely no need what so ever to talk about the death penalty? I have no idea where you figured that that was an appropriate conclusion to anything.

And last I checked, you weren't the one who I was even talking to at first. So your input meant absolutely nothing to me at all, because I don't care about f****** death sentences. You're more interested in slow torturing people anyways, so I could care less about you.

You'd completely understand my arguement much more if you were in my shoes, but because you're some overwieght, simple-minded, self-centered prick, all you can do is sit there and cry about some f****** school shootings. You thousands of miles away from Virginia Tech, and you're probably very bent out of shape about this whole thing because the killed killed himself instead of recieve the death sentence. Aren't you?

Actually no.. You couldn't be more wrong.. In all of your paragraphs.. (except maybe the not talking to me FIRST part), but this is a forum, and I felt the need to state my opinion as well as you did, so we're in the same boat Ryan. I'm just sorry he felt the need to take people out with him

..and Ryan weren't you like 14 last time I saw you on these forums.. you must be like 16, 17 now.. So I'm not gonna hold it against you for not knowing politics.. Which is also I'm sure why your upset, lack of knowledge will do that to anyone
StreetRacer

Re-Ignite the FLAME.

PS. street racer posted his pic and hes not overweight, just thought id add that
wheres your umbrella? go get ya raincoat, baby i make it flood, now you gon need a boat

he has a big head...

does that count? :lol:
*insert signature here*

That's what the ladies say Tongue
StreetRacer

Re-Ignite the FLAME.

I feel bad for the kids and their families because those kids were doing what they normally do everyday at school and had no idea that their life would end that day. The guy that done this should've been getting help for what was wrong with him because they say that alot of people knew he wasn't all there and some referred him to get help.

And to Airman....Yea it was racist to say it was prob a whiteboy, but it was even more racist saying what you said about koreans, you really should apologize to Angela, IMO

hey mike you asked if i had a spot in my crew i sent you an invite and you never joined very disappointing
wheres your umbrella? go get ya raincoat, baby i make it flood, now you gon need a boat

WEATHERMAN Wrote:hey mike you asked if i had a spot in my crew i sent you an invite and you never joined very disappointing

I asked you before I joined up with Angela and drag_master, you never replied back until you sent an invite when I was with them. Don't be disappointed man, you should've replied back and let me know something.

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon