Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mass Shooting at Virginia Tech

the only time i would say killing is acceptable is out of necessity...
wheres your umbrella? go get ya raincoat, baby i make it flood, now you gon need a boat

^ agrees.. as in self defense or as in some ninja is hittin ma mom or something..
Really Tho.. This Thing Your Reading Is Just My Sig..

Officer_Cartman Wrote:
TheAirMan Wrote:Not 2 sound racist but i bet he was white.. cuz only white people react like that... no pussy is that good

They are saying on the news something about Asian.

English major from South Korea the news said this morning.
Video/Audio embedding in signatures is disabled. To enter the URL as link, please use the "amoff" MyCode. [amoff]URL[/amoff]

for 1 i use to sell drugs when i was younger ryan
i use to sell to kids all the time
same as any dealer does now adays
money was money back then
but u know what i straightend up cause someone od off the shit i sold him
so i basically killed someone and i felt i deserved too die after that

im not saying it would be ok if a bunch of dealers died
but i am saying i would much more prefer dealers to die before someone who is trying to make their life as good as posssible
"Whats the ultimate rejection?... Wen you are masturbating and you hand falls a sleep"

90teg2 says:
and if i cant eat it i dont want it!!

http://www.cnn.com/2007/US/04/17/vtech.s...index.html

Quote: Shop owner: Virginia Tech shooter bought gun for $571
POSTED: 5:39 p.m. EDT, April 17, 2007
Story Highlights
• NEW: Gun shop owner says Glock 19 was legally purchased 36 days ago
• NEW: "Macabre" writings surface; Cho caused concern among teachers previously
• Police ID shooter as 23-year-old resident alien, English major
• Police say one of the guns recovered was used in both shooting incidents
Adjust font size:
Decrease fontDecrease font
Enlarge fontEnlarge font

BLACKSBURG, Virginia (CNN) -- The student who killed 32 people and himself Monday at Virginia Tech paid $571 for a 9 mm Glock 19 pistol just over a month ago, the owner of Roanoke Firearms told CNN Tuesday.

John Markell said Cho Seung-Hui was very low-key when he purchased the gun and 50 rounds of ammunition with a credit card in an "unremarkable" purchase.

Cho presented three forms of identification and state police conducted an instant background check that probably took about a minute, the store owner said. (Watch how quickly these guns can be fired, reloaded Video)

Cho did not say why he wanted the gun, Markell said.

A fellow student said the 23-year-old English major had written two plays so "twisted" that his classmates suspected he might become a school shooter.

Ian McFarlane, who said he had class with Cho, called the plays "very graphic" and "extremely disturbing."

McFarlane is an employee of AOL, which has provided the writings to CNN. (Read McFarlane's blog and the two playsexternal link)

"It was like something out of a nightmare," McFarlane wrote in a blog. "The plays had really twisted, macabre violence that used weapons I wouldn't have even thought of.

"Before Cho got to class that day, we students were talking to each other with serious worry about whether he could be a school shooter."

A university official also said that Cho scribed writings so "disturbing" they were sent to administrators, a university official said Tuesday.

The official did not provide details about the writings, which first came to the attention of faculty in the English department, but said they were passed on to the department chairwoman and university administrators.

Cho left a long and vitriolic note in his dorm room, law enforcement sources told ABC News. It contained an explanation of his actions and states, "You caused me to do this," ABC News reported.

It also railed against "rich kids," "debauchery" and "deceitful charlatans" on campus, according to the Chicago Tribune.

University officials said they were still trying to determine whether Cho was responsible for a shooting earlier Monday that left two dead at a dormitory.

However, Virginia Tech Police Chief Wendell Flinchum said ballistics tests show that one of the two guns recovered at Norris Hall was used at Norris and at the dorm, both located on the 26,000-student campus.

Authorities are still investigating whether Cho had any accomplices in planning or executing Monday's rampage, Col. Steven Flaherty of the Virginia State Police said. (Watch Flaherty describe the scene after the shootings Video)

"It certainly is reasonable for us to assume that Cho was the shooter in both places, but we don't have the evidence to take us there at this particular point in time," Flaherty said.

Cho, a 23-year-old South Korean and resident alien, was an English major who lived at the university's Harper Hall, Flinchum said. (Shooter's profile)

"He was a loner, and we're having difficulty finding information about him," said Larry Hincker, associate vice president for university relations.

Cho came to the United States in 1992, through Detroit, Michigan, a department of Homeland Security official said. He had lawful permanent residence, via his parents, and renewed his green card in October 2003, the official said.

His residence was listed as Centreville, Virginia, a suburb of Washington, D.C.

The university and police are still in the process of releasing the names of those killed in Monday's shootings. (Watch how some are asking why warnings weren't issued sooner Video)

"What went on during that incident certainly caused tremendous chaos and panic in Norris Hall," Flaherty said, describing how victims were found in four classrooms and in the stairwell of the school's engineering science and mechanics building.
Doctor recalls 'amazing' injuries

A doctor at a Blacksburg hospital described the injuries he saw Monday as "amazing" and the shooter as "brutal."

"There wasn't a shooting victim that didn't have less than three bullet wounds in them," said Dr. Joseph Cacioppo of Montgomery Regional Hospital. (Full story)

A source familiar with the investigation said the weapons found at Norris were a Walther .22-caliber semi-automatic and a 9 mm Glock -- both with the serial numbers filed off.

As questions continued to arise about how police reacted to the first shooting at the dorm, university President Charles Steger on Tuesday defended the response, saying police believed it to be "a domestic fight, perhaps a murder-suicide" that was contained to one dorm room.

Police cordoned off the 895-student West Ambler Johnston dorm and all residents were told about the shooting as police looked for witnesses, Steger said.

Authorities were still investigating what they believed was an "isolated incident" when the slaughter occurred at Norris Hall.

"I don't think anyone could have predicted that another event was going to take place two hours later," Steger said, adding that it would've been difficult to warn every student because most were off campus at the time. (Watch a student's recording of police responding to loud bangs Video)

Steger told reporters Monday that when police responded to Norris Hall they found the front doors chained shut. The gunfire had stopped by the time they reached the second floor, he said.

The gunman killed 31 people, including himself, and wounded 15 in Norris Hall classrooms.
Student heard clip drop to ground

Zach Petkewicz was in class when the shooting at Norris began and "everyone went into a frenzy, a panic." Petkewicz was hiding behind a podium when he realized there was nothing preventing the shooter from entering the classroom and barked to his classmates, "We need to barricade this door." (Watch how Petkewicz's quick thinking may have saved lives Video)

Two students joined him in throwing tables against the door and wedging their weight behind them, just as the gunman cracked open the door.

When the students slammed the door in his face, "he backed up and shot twice into the middle of the door thinking we were up against it," Petkewicz said.

"I was up against the side holding this desk up against there and I just heard his clip drop to the ground and he reloaded, and I thought he was coming back for a second round, to try and get his way in there," he said. "He didn't say a word, and he just turned and kept firing down the hall and didn't try to get back in."

As of midday Tuesday, officials were still releasing the names of those killed, which include a marching band member from Georgia and an Israeli Holocaust survivor who headed the engineering and science department. (Full story)

Classes have been canceled for the rest of the week, and Norris Hall will be closed for the remainder of the semester, Steger said. Emily Alderman, who works at a clothing store near campus, said students were sending out instant messages urging one another to wear their Virginia Tech Hokie gear in a sign of unity.

The rest of spring football season also has been canceled, the university announced.

There have been two bomb threats at the university this month, the latest of which came Friday. Flinchum said Tuesday they were unrelated to the shootings.

Last August, the first day of class was cut short at Virginia Tech by a manhunt for an escaped prisoner accused of killing a Blacksburg hospital security guard and a sheriff's deputy.

Before Monday, the deadliest mass shooting in the United States occurred in 1991, when George Hennard drove a pickup truck into a Killeen, Texas, cafeteria and fatally shot 23 people, before shooting and killing himself.
Video/Audio embedding in signatures is disabled. To enter the URL as link, please use the "amoff" MyCode. [amoff]URL[/amoff]

bscar Wrote:
Officer_Cartman Wrote:
TheAirMan Wrote:Not 2 sound racist but i bet he was white.. cuz only white people react like that... no pussy is that good

They are saying on the news something about Asian.

English major from South Korea the news said this morning.

thats why you dont mess with damn korean people or asians in the matter.

They crazy mofos Confusedhock: . Shit im asian and i admit we are all fucked in the head.
[SIZE="5"]#1 most icons in game.[/SIZE] CoolWink:redface:Big Grin

I am retired ... long live SILENCE

[SIZE="5"]My Sluts
[/SIZE]

Black_Metal
Monte_Man
joedaslutter
Pandera !!!!

[Image: laker.gif]
[Image: 49175.png] [Image: 49175-3199.gif]

Getting harassed? Have a cheat or bug to report? Have ideas to help the game. Feel free to contact me

jeremy brown says
im gay i like men

Quote:SCENARIO ONE: Gary Ridgeway. Anybody familiar with him? He was a serial killer. We called him the Green River Killer. I don't remember all the facts on the whole trial and whatnot, but Gary killed a shitload of girls. But when he was caught several years later, he was convinced he had done a good thing by killing the women. He would drive through Seattle, pick up a prostitute, and he'd have his fun, and kill her, then proceed to burying her into the hillside alongside the Green River. So because he was making the world a "better" place in his eyes, by killing prostitutes, is that alright? Prostitution is illegal, as is drug dealing. So Gary Ridgeway killing 45+ prostitutes, or a drug dealer getting killed by a fellow drug dealer. Which is more acceptable?

SCENARIO TWO: They are saying Virginia Tech is far worse then Columbine. They are both horrific school shootings, and I'm very sorry for what happened. Call me a cold person if you'd like, but I don't feel any pain for anything that happened in either of the shootings. I didn't know anybody, nor do I know anybody in those areas on a personal level, so how would I feel remorse for something like that? The only emotions I have towards the shootings, is that it's shocking, and it is hella shitty, but I'm not sad. Now back to my point. Why is one school shooting worse than the other? Because they were older? Because there was more deaths involved?

SCENARIO THREE: So you have a store clerk. His store is conveniently on the corner of two major intersections, so he gets plenty of business. The store clerk is a "White" male. One day, a "Black" male decides to come in and shoot the clerk, during a robbery. But meanwhile, you have hundreds of Crips and Bloods in a gang war in southern California. Hundreds of gangmembers are killed, and you all know a very large percentage of drug dealers are in gangs, for that set protection. So what is acceptable? The stereotypical "Black" male coming in to rob the "White" male, and something goes wrong, so the "White" male is left dead behind the counter, or this mass gang war?

SCENARIO FOUR: Now make the store clerk a Middle Eastern Immigrant named Arash Popal struggling to make a good living for his family here in the United States. He gets teased, and threatened all day long while working behind the counter. His Wife is too scared to leave the house, while his kids get beat up at school. Now a "White" male comes into this store. He doesn't want money, so this killing becomes solely race related. So now you have a very sad, and STILL scared widow at home, not bringing in any income, and her children still getting made fun of and ebat up at school. Which is more acceptable? The Gang War that left hundreds of gang members/drug dealers dead in the street, or Arash Popal's case that most likely won't even hit the Evening News?

SCENARIO FIVE: Your brother wakes you up one morning. Lets you know that you need to stay home and watch outside for a very shady black car with dark tint. Count how many times they drive by and, be sure to write down the times that they show up. He asks you to do this for him for the first week. You ask him several questions, but he can't tell you a single thing, or you'll freak out and go into shock when he told you that it's a rival dealer coming to kill your whole family because of customer conflict. So you do as your asked, realise that your brother isn't going to give you answers for your mindbobbling questions. So you wake up one morning to find that your brother was dead in the nieghbors yard. All the times you wrote down for him were always the same. The rival dealer was on schedule everyday for those 7 days, so when Monday rolled around, the dealer was still scoping out the nieghborhood, and your house was his main focus of intent on paying attention. Your brother thought he'd be sly and catch them off guard and come from across the street and take care of the dealer himself. But this time, on Monday morning, that rival dealer was ready to charge his way into the house. So not only did he have back up, he had 2 other cars follwing. Didn't think of that now did he? Six bullets to the chest, one to the cheek, shoulder, and two in the left leg. Your brother is now dead, and you'll never see him again. Now Virginia Tech's Mass shooting rolls around. You live in California. Virginia Tech has never been on your mind except for the occasion basketball game or football game you caught on TV. Which becomes more acceptable?

I have a few more scenarios, but as to if I want to bring them up, that's on me and how I feel like you answer these. Because I am pretty certain you're going to still feel the same way, even though you all should absolutely realise a person is a person. Killing is not acceptable in any way, shape, or form.

More ACCEPTABLE Ryan! C'mon now.. let me tell you what I would do.. fuck the acceptable part... Here's punishment for your 'scenarios'...

Scenario 1: Gary Ridgeway gets euthanized, death. Drug dealer murdering another drug dealer, death by gas chamber.

Scenario 2: Same offense happened multiple times... I'd like to say it's much more worse, yes. Death is Death.. but Death of the whole country is worse than just one, am I wrong? Lets ask a Nazi.. you first Ryan.. The real question is how can punishment be any worse for the multiple offenses? I'd suggest torture, but thats inhumane.. Can only die once though, so we'll have to settle.

Scenario 3: Robber gets the gas chamber, death. Cold blooded killer in my eyes, no need to keep him here. Known gang members are wanted by police everyday, some have records and some are just waiting or lucky to not have been caught. If a gang member commits murder in anything but self defense, (which would never be proven) he gets rewarded with death, there's no need to keep him here. Thanks for coming, and good night.

Scenario 4: Umm race? Death chamber cares not. Cold blooded killer gets death. End of story.

Scenario 5: wtf.. umm.. Please refer to scenario 4.

Were these all made up by you? Cause they were pretty silly.. Why not mention real cases: Tookie Williams, Willie Horton... Do your research and get back to me.. I am absolutely for the death penalty, none of this correction bullshit.. You look someone straight in the face and pull the trigger, we definitely don't need you on this planet.
StreetRacer

Re-Ignite the FLAME.

Damn Koreans.. :? Make me sick..
Really Tho.. This Thing Your Reading Is Just My Sig..

strEetRAcer Wrote:
Quote:SCENARIO ONE: Gary Ridgeway. Anybody familiar with him? He was a serial killer. We called him the Green River Killer. I don't remember all the facts on the whole trial and whatnot, but Gary killed a shitload of girls. But when he was caught several years later, he was convinced he had done a good thing by killing the women. He would drive through Seattle, pick up a prostitute, and he'd have his fun, and kill her, then proceed to burying her into the hillside alongside the Green River. So because he was making the world a "better" place in his eyes, by killing prostitutes, is that alright? Prostitution is illegal, as is drug dealing. So Gary Ridgeway killing 45+ prostitutes, or a drug dealer getting killed by a fellow drug dealer. Which is more acceptable?

SCENARIO TWO: They are saying Virginia Tech is far worse then Columbine. They are both horrific school shootings, and I'm very sorry for what happened. Call me a cold person if you'd like, but I don't feel any pain for anything that happened in either of the shootings. I didn't know anybody, nor do I know anybody in those areas on a personal level, so how would I feel remorse for something like that? The only emotions I have towards the shootings, is that it's shocking, and it is hella shitty, but I'm not sad. Now back to my point. Why is one school shooting worse than the other? Because they were older? Because there was more deaths involved?

SCENARIO THREE: So you have a store clerk. His store is conveniently on the corner of two major intersections, so he gets plenty of business. The store clerk is a "White" male. One day, a "Black" male decides to come in and shoot the clerk, during a robbery. But meanwhile, you have hundreds of Crips and Bloods in a gang war in southern California. Hundreds of gangmembers are killed, and you all know a very large percentage of drug dealers are in gangs, for that set protection. So what is acceptable? The stereotypical "Black" male coming in to rob the "White" male, and something goes wrong, so the "White" male is left dead behind the counter, or this mass gang war?

SCENARIO FOUR: Now make the store clerk a Middle Eastern Immigrant named Arash Popal struggling to make a good living for his family here in the United States. He gets teased, and threatened all day long while working behind the counter. His Wife is too scared to leave the house, while his kids get beat up at school. Now a "White" male comes into this store. He doesn't want money, so this killing becomes solely race related. So now you have a very sad, and STILL scared widow at home, not bringing in any income, and her children still getting made fun of and ebat up at school. Which is more acceptable? The Gang War that left hundreds of gang members/drug dealers dead in the street, or Arash Popal's case that most likely won't even hit the Evening News?

SCENARIO FIVE: Your brother wakes you up one morning. Lets you know that you need to stay home and watch outside for a very shady black car with dark tint. Count how many times they drive by and, be sure to write down the times that they show up. He asks you to do this for him for the first week. You ask him several questions, but he can't tell you a single thing, or you'll freak out and go into shock when he told you that it's a rival dealer coming to kill your whole family because of customer conflict. So you do as your asked, realise that your brother isn't going to give you answers for your mindbobbling questions. So you wake up one morning to find that your brother was dead in the nieghbors yard. All the times you wrote down for him were always the same. The rival dealer was on schedule everyday for those 7 days, so when Monday rolled around, the dealer was still scoping out the nieghborhood, and your house was his main focus of intent on paying attention. Your brother thought he'd be sly and catch them off guard and come from across the street and take care of the dealer himself. But this time, on Monday morning, that rival dealer was ready to charge his way into the house. So not only did he have back up, he had 2 other cars follwing. Didn't think of that now did he? Six bullets to the chest, one to the cheek, shoulder, and two in the left leg. Your brother is now dead, and you'll never see him again. Now Virginia Tech's Mass shooting rolls around. You live in California. Virginia Tech has never been on your mind except for the occasion basketball game or football game you caught on TV. Which becomes more acceptable?

I have a few more scenarios, but as to if I want to bring them up, that's on me and how I feel like you answer these. Because I am pretty certain you're going to still feel the same way, even though you all should absolutely realise a person is a person. Killing is not acceptable in any way, shape, or form.

More ACCEPTABLE Ryan! C'mon now.. let me tell you what I would do.. F*** the acceptable part... Here's punishment for your 'scenarios'...

Scenario 1: Gary Ridgeway gets euthanized, death. Drug dealer murdering another drug dealer, death by gas chamber.

Scenario 2: Same offense happened multiple times... I'd like to say it's much more worse, yes. Death is Death.. but Death of the whole country is worse than just one, am I wrong? Lets ask a Nazi.. you first Ryan.. The real question is how can punishment be any worse for the multiple offenses? I'd suggest torture, but thats inhumane.. Can only die once though, so we'll have to settle.

Scenario 3: Robber gets the gas chamber, death. Cold blooded killer in my eyes, no need to keep him here. Known gang members are wanted by police everyday, some have records and some are just waiting or lucky to not have been caught. If a gang member commits murder in anything but self defense, (which would never be proven) he gets rewarded with death, there's no need to keep him here. Thanks for coming, and good night.

Scenario 4: Umm race? Death chamber cares not. Cold blooded killer gets death. End of story.

Scenario 5: wtf.. umm.. Please refer to scenario 4.

Were these all made up by you? Cause they were pretty silly.. Why not mention real cases: Tookie Williams, Willie Horton... Do your research and get back to me.. I am absolutely for the death penalty, none of this correction bullshit.. You look someone straight in the face and pull the trigger, we definitely don't need you on this planet.

What about Tookie Williams? You guys were the ones who told me that it was okay for a drug dealer to kill another drug dealer. I just don't understand how one can be more acceptable then the rest? And you're right, you probably don't need me on this planet. Your baseball team might, but I sure as hell have gone this far with you not being in my life, so I think we've got that settled.

And who said anything about the death penalty? You must have mis-understood everything I said, cuz I was most certainly not asking for what kind of punishments you would get. And Gary Ridgeway got off. They were gonna give him death, but he is only in for life, because they made a deal.
Don't Fuckin' Worry 'Bout It..

TheAirMan Wrote:Damn Koreans.. :? Make me sick..

Confusedhock: i should ban you just for that

learn some respect boy. Im korean to remember that
[SIZE="5"]#1 most icons in game.[/SIZE] CoolWink:redface:Big Grin

I am retired ... long live SILENCE

[SIZE="5"]My Sluts
[/SIZE]

Black_Metal
Monte_Man
joedaslutter
Pandera !!!!

[Image: laker.gif]
[Image: 49175.png] [Image: 49175-3199.gif]

Getting harassed? Have a cheat or bug to report? Have ideas to help the game. Feel free to contact me

jeremy brown says
im gay i like men

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon