Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mass Shooting at Virginia Tech

Exactly why we need to bring Flame Wars back.
Poop.

Ya.. i agree with u there.. but I dont think its gonna happen lol
Really Tho.. This Thing Your Reading Is Just My Sig..

Of course not, it will only create more drama.
Poop.

Drama makes the world go round.. cant live without it.. its an everyday challenge.. :?

You do have a good point there. It still wont come back tho.
Poop.

Confusedhock: Theres always hope man.. just click ur heels 2 gether 3 times and wish for The Flame Wars.. maybe Ray will hear u

i agree with pirate on this whole thing.

wether or not there drug dealers, no one deserves to die. People fuck up there own lives and blame it on the drug dealer.

The brotha or sista is just trying to make a living. You all dont know wassap so stop being so god damn ignorant.

People have died already. I understand that point but that doesnt mean you have a right to say who dies and who doesnt.

As for what happened, Ill say what i tell brandon. Call me a bitch or call me a prick but

shit happened already. Big fucking deal. People forget about shit like this. They only cry and they only whine because it happened out of nowhere. Boo hoo go cry some more. People die everyday unannounced, you see hella people cry about it?

No because life goes on. When you think about it people are dying this very second im typing this.

The war, the middle east, protestors, etc.

SO STFU and stop making life so god damn miserable.

People forget about stuff like this and move on. Thats what life is all about. Stop crying like little beezys. Its pathetic.
[SIZE="5"]#1 most icons in game.[/SIZE] CoolWink:redface:Big Grin

I am retired ... long live SILENCE

[SIZE="5"]My Sluts
[/SIZE]

Black_Metal
Monte_Man
joedaslutter
Pandera !!!!

[Image: laker.gif]
[Image: 49175.png] [Image: 49175-3199.gif]

Getting harassed? Have a cheat or bug to report? Have ideas to help the game. Feel free to contact me

jeremy brown says
im gay i like men

and like i said earlier. It happened already, you hear about it and you react oh my god wat the f happened. I feel sad for the family.

STFU your not helping the family at all.

Ive lost a brother through shooting and the worst thing you can do is give them sympathy and feel sorry for them. Its the worst god damn feeling a person can do to another. So before you guys open your mouths. STFU and think about what you have to say.
[SIZE="5"]#1 most icons in game.[/SIZE] CoolWink:redface:Big Grin

I am retired ... long live SILENCE

[SIZE="5"]My Sluts
[/SIZE]

Black_Metal
Monte_Man
joedaslutter
Pandera !!!!

[Image: laker.gif]
[Image: 49175.png] [Image: 49175-3199.gif]

Getting harassed? Have a cheat or bug to report? Have ideas to help the game. Feel free to contact me

jeremy brown says
im gay i like men

panda alot of college students are drug dealers just to let you know.
wheres your umbrella? go get ya raincoat, baby i make it flood, now you gon need a boat

strEetRAcer Wrote:Guess I should chime in here.. Let my opinion out..

I suppose the real question at hand here is; is it ok to pick and choose who is acceptable to die and who isn't? to which my answer is YES.. without a doubt. It's fairly obvious at this point that I am a supporter of the death penalty.. But our supreme courts are filled with morons and so on and so on blah blah blah, I could go on for days..

Anyways, I feel it's acceptable to kill a drug dealer, but there are terms that must be met to make this morally correct, different levels of drug dealers if you will. Type of drug being sold, who the seller is selling to and so on.. If it's a guy selling weed to the elderly who have glaucoma I don't feel he fits into the 'should die' category.. A drug dealer is just a store to buy goods, if people are addicted to shopping, it's hard to blame the store.. HOWEVER, it is selling illegal goods, so it's much easier to point the finger.. I feel they should die when they start influencing children to take their drugs and getting them hooked at an early age, controlling lives of others basically. I'd love to be a judge, I'd bring justice back

So let me put it this way. I ask Brandon the same question, as to why you all figured it was okay for drug dealers to die, rather then others. They are all people. So let me give you a few scenarios and you answer them honestly.

SCENARIO ONE: Gary Ridgeway. Anybody familiar with him? He was a serial killer. We called him the Green River Killer. I don't remember all the facts on the whole trial and whatnot, but Gary killed a shitload of girls. But when he was caught several years later, he was convinced he had done a good thing by killing the women. He would drive through Seattle, pick up a prostitute, and he'd have his fun, and kill her, then proceed to burying her into the hillside alongside the Green River. So because he was making the world a "better" place in his eyes, by killing prostitutes, is that alright? Prostitution is illegal, as is drug dealing. So Gary Ridgeway killing 45+ prostitutes, or a drug dealer getting killed by a fellow drug dealer. Which is more acceptable?

SCENARIO TWO: They are saying Virginia Tech is far worse then Columbine. They are both horrific school shootings, and I'm very sorry for what happened. Call me a cold person if you'd like, but I don't feel any pain for anything that happened in either of the shootings. I didn't know anybody, nor do I know anybody in those areas on a personal level, so how would I feel remorse for something like that? The only emotions I have towards the shootings, is that it's shocking, and it is hella shitty, but I'm not sad. Now back to my point. Why is one school shooting worse than the other? Because they were older? Because there was more deaths involved?

SCENARIO THREE: So you have a store clerk. His store is conveniently on the corner of two major intersections, so he gets plenty of business. The store clerk is a "White" male. One day, a "Black" male decides to come in and shoot the clerk, during a robbery. But meanwhile, you have hundreds of Crips and Bloods in a gang war in southern California. Hundreds of gangmembers are killed, and you all know a very large percentage of drug dealers are in gangs, for that set protection. So what is acceptable? The stereotypical "Black" male coming in to rob the "White" male, and something goes wrong, so the "White" male is left dead behind the counter, or this mass gang war?

SCENARIO FOUR: Now make the store clerk a Middle Eastern Immigrant named Arash Popal struggling to make a good living for his family here in the United States. He gets teased, and threatened all day long while working behind the counter. His Wife is too scared to leave the house, while his kids get beat up at school. Now a "White" male comes into this store. He doesn't want money, so this killing becomes solely race related. So now you have a very sad, and STILL scared widow at home, not bringing in any income, and her children still getting made fun of and ebat up at school. Which is more acceptable? The Gang War that left hundreds of gang members/drug dealers dead in the street, or Arash Popal's case that most likely won't even hit the Evening News?

SCENARIO FIVE: Your brother wakes you up one morning. Lets you know that you need to stay home and watch outside for a very shady black car with dark tint. Count how many times they drive by and, be sure to write down the times that they show up. He asks you to do this for him for the first week. You ask him several questions, but he can't tell you a single thing, or you'll freak out and go into shock when he told you that it's a rival dealer coming to kill your whole family because of customer conflict. So you do as your asked, realise that your brother isn't going to give you answers for your mindbobbling questions. So you wake up one morning to find that your brother was dead in the nieghbors yard. All the times you wrote down for him were always the same. The rival dealer was on schedule everyday for those 7 days, so when Monday rolled around, the dealer was still scoping out the nieghborhood, and your house was his main focus of intent on paying attention. Your brother thought he'd be sly and catch them off guard and come from across the street and take care of the dealer himself. But this time, on Monday morning, that rival dealer was ready to charge his way into the house. So not only did he have back up, he had 2 other cars follwing. Didn't think of that now did he? Six bullets to the chest, one to the cheek, shoulder, and two in the left leg. Your brother is now dead, and you'll never see him again. Now Virginia Tech's Mass shooting rolls around. You live in California. Virginia Tech has never been on your mind except for the occasion basketball game or football game you caught on TV. Which becomes more acceptable?

I have a few more scenarios, but as to if I want to bring them up, that's on me and how I feel like you answer these. Because I am pretty certain you're going to still feel the same way, even though you all should absolutely realise a person is a person. Killing is not acceptable in any way, shape, or form.
Don't Fuckin' Worry 'Bout It..

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon