Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mass Shooting at Virginia Tech

WEATHERMAN Wrote:airman needs to stop hating on us whiteboys

whatd we ever do besides give you the greatest things on earth? vanilla ice, mayo, and the po po

uh.. lol.. mayo is nasty looking.. vanilla ice.. u can keep him.. and po po.. eh.. in the words of NWA - FURK THE POLICE !!! Tongue
Really Tho.. This Thing Your Reading Is Just My Sig..

Officer_Cartman Wrote:
TheAirMan Wrote:Not 2 sound racist but i bet he was white.. cuz only white people react like that... no pussy is that good

They are saying on the news something about Asian.

Ut ohh.. I hope for every immigrant's sake that his visa was still valid.. this is going to turn into further securing our borders either way though.. far fetched to me, but it will
StreetRacer

Re-Ignite the FLAME.

o_O_Tread_O_o Wrote:it aint to bad when it is drug dealers killing other drug dealers

How about you shut the fuck up right now you fucking simp! It diesn't fucking matter who the fuck you are, or what the fuck your "occupation" is. Being killed is not okay in any fucking means. So shut the fuck up!
Don't Fuckin' Worry 'Bout It..

Fuck bro I much rather a few drug dealers kill each other than depressed cunt running into skools killing promising students

Drug dealers are infesting in young teenagers addicting them to dangrous drugs. How much hope are they giving promising none students im telling you its fucking none! So don't you go defending the drug fucking dealers!.

They are stupid people fucking peoples lives up.
H3avenB0und aKa: Lil-Luceifer

I turned to the darkside, just for the cookies =)

BRING BACK FLAME WARS!!!
BRING BACK BOOSTMODE!

Last I checked, nobody was ever forced to buy drugs. That is a fucking choice. They choose to fuck up their lives. So no, drug dealers don't need to kill each other. And I promise you, it is nothing fun when a drug dealer dies. Shit hurts just as bad as a bunch of students.

I'm almost certain that you're not even heartfelt by the shooting, and you're just thinking obligated to say some bullshit about how you feel it's the most horrible thing in the world that these students were killed. You aren't the least bit sad, but you feel like it is the right thing to do.

So with that being said, you can go fuck yourself, because it's still not acceptable that drug dealers kill each other.
Don't Fuckin' Worry 'Bout It..

Ryan... are you a drug dealer? :?

Guess I should chime in here.. Let my opinion out..

I suppose the real question at hand here is; is it ok to pick and choose who is acceptable to die and who isn't? to which my answer is YES.. without a doubt. It's fairly obvious at this point that I am a supporter of the death penalty.. But our supreme courts are filled with morons and so on and so on blah blah blah, I could go on for days..

Anyways, I feel it's acceptable to kill a drug dealer, but there are terms that must be met to make this morally correct, different levels of drug dealers if you will. Type of drug being sold, who the seller is selling to and so on.. If it's a guy selling weed to the elderly who have glaucoma I don't feel he fits into the 'should die' category.. A drug dealer is just a store to buy goods, if people are addicted to shopping, it's hard to blame the store.. HOWEVER, it is selling illegal goods, so it's much easier to point the finger.. I feel they should die when they start influencing children to take their drugs and getting them hooked at an early age, controlling lives of others basically. I'd love to be a judge, I'd bring justice back
StreetRacer

Re-Ignite the FLAME.

I honestly would rather see drug dealers die than College students :?

Drug dealers have how much potential in life compared to a college student?

Ryan, if you are a drug dealer, i'm not hating on you whatsoever, it's just the world would be a better place if we had college students instead of drug dealers :x

PANDAhumpnMONKEY Wrote:I honestly would rather see drug dealers die than College students :?

Drug dealers have how much potential in life compared to a college student?

Ryan, if you are a drug dealer, i'm not hating on you whatsoever, it's just the world would be a better place if we had college students instead of drug dealers :x

Ryan isnt a Dealer. He lost someone very close to him awhile back so thats why he is so sensitive on the subject.

Also, how did this convo change so quickly?
Poop.

Ding Ding Ding.. Pirate vs LiL Lucifer.. Lets Get It On !!!! Big Grin

round 1.. FIGHT !!!! lol
Really Tho.. This Thing Your Reading Is Just My Sig..

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon