Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NE watch the NFL Draft?

Yeah. He might be a great player in himself but he is not a team player he is me me me when the team gets attention he will throw that away and get jealous and start shit and will end up costing the team.

hey.. live life how u wanna :lol:
Really Tho.. This Thing Your Reading Is Just My Sig..

TheAirMan Wrote:Eff da draft.. Randy Moss is A Patriot Confusedhock: Can u say fun ? and he ran a 4.29 in his work out Big Grin This season is gonna b nice

i run a 4.16 but i was a linebacker. Big Grin
[Image: Midori_Fairy_by_buttonnose.jpg]

o_O_MIDORI_O_o Wrote:
TheAirMan Wrote:Eff da draft.. Randy Moss is A Patriot Confusedhock: Can u say fun ? and he ran a 4.29 in his work out Big Grin This season is gonna b nice

The eff outta here.. if u run a 4.16 then ur THE FASTEST person on this earth... :?

I play corner 4 ma school and i run a 4.4 flat.. :wink:

TheAirMan Wrote:
o_O_MIDORI_O_o Wrote:

The eff outta here.. if u run a 4.16 then ur THE FASTEST person on this earth... :?

I play corner 4 ma school and i run a 4.4 flat.. :wink:

NO WAY man, the highschool de la sol, if you dont run a 4.2 or under, you DONT make the team. in that aspect, i am nothing but average... theres a couple people on my team that run lower than me, and im sure there are some people who actually hit 4.0

Yea.. wat ever..

ur talkin dumb rite now..

the fastest man in the NFL ran a 3.9 and he was a strong saftey and that was in the late 80's..

I just ran ma 40 time 2 day after practice and im down to a 4.37 so no way someone is runnin a 4.0 @ ur school lol.. that is faster then Olimpic Sprinters..

TheAirMan Wrote:Yea.. wat ever..

ur talkin dumb rite now..

the fastest man in the NFL ran a 3.9 and he was a strong saftey and that was in the late 80's..

I just ran ma 40 time 2 day after practice and im down to a 4.37 so no way someone is runnin a 4.0 @ ur school lol.. that is faster then Olimpic Sprinters..

I didnt say theres people at my school that runs a 4.0 i said that theres prolly people out there that can... read oh wise one.

and whats so hard to believe that i run a 4.16?

just cause you cant doesnt mean its impossible...

and the ONLY reason you KNOW that there is such a person that ran a 3.9 is becuase he is FAMOUS, theres MANY unknown people that could prolly beat him, just not noticed, or never made it to the big time to make a name for themselves, all youre doing is judging on OTHER people that you know.. so really, you dont know.

im not bashing on you, but i hate how people say its not possible for someone to beat someone... Do you personally know everyone? no you dont, so how can you possibly tell me that NOONE at my school runs a 4.0? or even the world?

i run a 4.16 and i really dont care if you believe me or not. so im done with this thread.

Just stating that if u run a 4.16 then you shuld get into the NFL very easily.. Big Grin even if u just run back Punts and Kicks..

and i do find it hard 2 believe .. because evern Deion Sanders ran a 4.21 in the NFL DRAFT Pro Day.. so did Randy Moss.. a 4.16 is just hard 2 believe.. not sayin it aint possible

haha yea.. if you ran a 4.16 you definatley wouldnt be playing line backer....

and if you did run a 4.16 as a linebacker or as a matter of fact any position youd have D1 scouts all over you..

airman... what colleges are you lookin to play ball at? u got any offers yet?

haha.. and midori u have no fuckin clue what youre talking about... especially since if everyone on a the team ran a 4.2 or faster theyd be better than nfl teams... 98% of the nfl players dont even run a 4.2

PFft.. i got no burn .. i only ran back kicks n puts.. im small dude.. like 5 ft 8 .. but i aint play this year.. i just wanted 2 focus on ma grades.. but i mite transfer to a D1 school my junior year.. i know i can walk on.. im strong and fast.. just wish i would hit 5 10.. >_<

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  NFL Draft. Thrice 6 1,519 04-26-2009, 06:09 PM
Last Post: Thrice
  Emo Watch!!!! daddywags 20 3,805 10-31-2007, 03:19 PM
Last Post: liGHts_OUt_spEEd

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon