Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Failte

SHA Wrote:Just back in from fishing young one, caught me a lovely 3lb rainbow trout, now im just chatting with Myka then I may go and get a CO for laterz

i need to get my mom to get me a pakc of smokes and i need some beer Smile

toronto vs montreal tommrow im going to cum
mecca :postwhore:

o_O_MIDORI_O_o Wrote:
wonderwoman Wrote:psh F*** that

my korean blood can outdrink any irish blood.

:lol: :lol:

yall know how much i drink. Its in my genes ! :twisted:

Proove it! Tongue

cause i know how much ryan drinks, irish ftw.

and umm their alcohol % per can/bottle is higher than U.S %

first of all screw a can or bottle get a jug my american blood will take more whisky than any of you ill take that challenge any time just hit me up as a matter of fact why dont we all set up a little competition one day and maybe find out

Quote:toronto vs montreal tommrow im going to cum

Sabres FTW!

and umm.. I drink... a lot :? I'll send you a pic of my recycling bin one weekend.. I think I'm single handedly saving the planet from excess 1.75L Confusedhock:
StreetRacer

Re-Ignite the FLAME.

strEetRAcer Wrote:
Quote:toronto vs montreal tommrow im going to cum

Sabres FTW!

and umm.. I drink... a lot :? I'll send you a pic of my recycling bin one weekend.. I think I'm single handedly saving the planet from excess 1.75L Confusedhock:

lol nice

montreal will win the cup Heut back Smile

Blaw, ive got a free house for 1 week. At the end of that week, i will personally take a picture of what me and my friends drink, in 1 week

SHA Wrote:Blaw, ive got a free house for 1 week. At the end of that week, i will personally take a picture of what me and my friends drink, in 1 week

lol nice i wanna see this you dont gotta work?

Working 2maro at 12 till finish, but tonight, the mates are coming down for a drinking session, so itll give me the oppertunity to get started on this collection for you all to see

Quote:montreal will win the cup Heut back Smile
Well Mecca just creamed his pants a couple times... as Montreal ties the game 3 - 3 on a terrible interference call to give them a 3 on 5 for a solid 1:19... Then gets a sucker goal a few minutes later to take the lead... :roll: There's still time... Good game so far though
StreetRacer

Re-Ignite the FLAME.

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon