Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Failte

Aloha everyone, I finally got around to getting the account un-banned (thanks Brandon and Danny). So whats new fokes ? Havent been around here in a LONG time. Hows everyone ? Dan, Nick, Blunt, Luke, Jered etc

Not too shabby, your welcome for the unban.

Like I said earlier over MSN, Just keep a cool head, and keep the flames down and we'll have no problems.

How've you been? Welcome back.

Meh not to bad myself either man. Been about here and there, havent checked old Randys forums in a few weeks. Hows the whole MC thing working out for you still

I stopped playing for the most part until this round. I'm rolling with Kronic Krew this round, before this round I was just stealing for a few rounds..

Smaller crews now, so there's actually a bit of crew competition now.. Check past weiners and you can see how last round turned out.. was a nice race for top crew actually Tongue

I don't like who won, but nothing I can do Wink

You going to start playing again?

hello hello
[SIZE="5"]#1 most icons in game.[/SIZE] CoolWink:redface:Big Grin

I am retired ... long live SILENCE

[SIZE="5"]My Sluts
[/SIZE]

Black_Metal
Monte_Man
joedaslutter
Pandera !!!!

[Image: laker.gif]
[Image: 49175.png] [Image: 49175-3199.gif]

Getting harassed? Have a cheat or bug to report? Have ideas to help the game. Feel free to contact me

jeremy brown says
im gay i like men

Ha, meh I might start playing again, everything is so different now, I dont even know if its worth it, this AP thing is just like a legal bot.

A legal bot if made the right way would own AP, but Bots are frowned upon Tongue

Online racing is the way to get EXP and CMs for the most part (Not sure if you gain many CMs for using AP or not, havne't tested that yet xD)

But things have changed, if you need help with anything, you know how to get ahold of me.

Holy Moly Batman, is this Danny actually being nice to me for once lol o/j man, sure if I do decide to start it up again and I need any help ill let ya know big guy. :o So where is everyone at these days ? The forums just seem to be a limited number of people whoring at each other

Yes, i'm being nice, lol.

More people are around, but in America it's day time, so alot of people are at work/school, so there'll be more people on later.

Also, the game was down, and people are getting back on right now and playing and not checking forums, lol.

I myself setup races and come read, lol.

So when did you learn to read ? Thats new since the last time we talked. Lol. Yea I suppose, it 9.15pm here and im thinking of taking 2 beautiful young ladies cruising tonight, but the problem is grrrr ive got very little petrol.

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon