Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
For the ones that have a job....What do you do?

mecca_boy Wrote:
PirateRyRy 17 Wrote:
mecca_boy Wrote:
xUNiQuE Wrote:
mecca_boy Wrote:
xUNiQuE Wrote:i rob cars and sell guns..it's a good job i get $8.50 an hour :lol:

lol
sometimes i get imported drugs from africa and russia, but thats usually around the winter holidays here. Big Grin

imported wtf grow like 100 plants in the summer time start on may 24 or you can grow them indoor a couple weeks befor may 24 then plant a bunch in the ground and if you working with coke by a g and make your won crack

If only you knew Mecca..If only you really knew..

As for me, I'm a machinist for a smaller company that works under Boeing. I make 15 an hour, but when I'm not working that 8-5, I'm at the field playing that ball..

i do know :S

why import weed when you can grow plants yourself and have weed for the winter where you can sell more also crack is easy to make

First of all, why bother with weed? Second, why make crack? Just sell the coke straight. Add an unnoticeable amount of baking soda, and then damp it down right before the sale to make it weigh more. You don't end up using as much coke, which makes you more money. Don't even fuck with crack unless you're selling to grown ass prostitutes workin' them corners at 2 in the morning..I'm telling you right now Mecca..just stick to selling the coke. No weed, and don't waste your time cooking up the crack.
Don't Fuckin' Worry 'Bout It..

PirateRyRy 17 Wrote:
mecca_boy Wrote:
PirateRyRy 17 Wrote:
mecca_boy Wrote:
xUNiQuE Wrote:
mecca_boy Wrote:
xUNiQuE Wrote:i rob cars and sell guns..it's a good job i get $8.50 an hour :lol:

lol
sometimes i get imported drugs from africa and russia, but thats usually around the winter holidays here. Big Grin

imported wtf grow like 100 plants in the summer time start on may 24 or you can grow them indoor a couple weeks befor may 24 then plant a bunch in the ground and if you working with coke by a g and make your won crack

As for me, I'm a machinist for a smaller company that works under Boeing. I make 15 an hour, but when I'm not working that 8-5, I'm at the field playing that ball..

why import weed when you can grow plants yourself and have weed for the winter where you can sell more also crack is easy to make

First of all, why bother with weed? Second, why make crack? Just sell the coke straight. Add an unnoticeable amount of baking soda, and then damp it down right before the sale to make it weigh more. You don't end up using as much coke, which makes you more money. Don't even **** with crack unless you're selling to grown ass prostitutes workin' them corners at 2 in the morning..I'm telling you right now Mecca..just stick to selling the coke. No weed, and don't waste your time cooking up the crack.

coke dosnt sell for as much as crack but both are stupid selling, selling weed is good because you can smoke your profit also if you get good crack that taste good people will buy it iv had shit crack and it taste shitty but good crack taste good, also if you get a ball fo coke u can amke alot of crack
mecca :postwhore:

can someone please kill this topic! maybe i should change my name from turkstar to gangstar Tongue

heheheheheeeee

Naw.. the wild turkey thing is kool Big Grin
Really Tho.. This Thing Your Reading Is Just My Sig..

mecca_boy Wrote:
PirateRyRy 17 Wrote:
mecca_boy Wrote:
PirateRyRy 17 Wrote:
mecca_boy Wrote:
xUNiQuE Wrote:
mecca_boy Wrote:

lol

First of all, why bother with weed? Second, why make crack? Just sell the coke straight. Add an unnoticeable amount of baking soda, and then damp it down right before the sale to make it weigh more. You don't end up using as much coke, which makes you more money. Don't even **** with crack unless you're selling to grown ass prostitutes workin' them corners at 2 in the morning..I'm telling you right now Mecca..just stick to selling the coke. No weed, and don't waste your time cooking up the crack.

coke dosnt sell for as much as crack but both are stupid selling, selling weed is good because you can smoke your profit also if you get good crack that taste good people will buy it iv had shit crack and it taste shitty but good crack taste good, also if you get a ball fo coke u can amke alot of crack

Alright Mecca. I guess all I can say to you is keep doing what you do, because my past experiences aren't going to change how you run your little drug business. But all I can say to you is be safe when you do that shit. Only trust family..not friends.

PirateRyRy 17 Wrote:
mecca_boy Wrote:
PirateRyRy 17 Wrote:
mecca_boy Wrote:
PirateRyRy 17 Wrote:
mecca_boy Wrote:
xUNiQuE Wrote:
mecca_boy Wrote:

lol

Alright Mecca. I guess all I can say to you is keep doing what you do, because my past experiences aren't going to change how you run your little drug business. But all I can say to you is be safe when you do that shit. Only trust family..not friends.

dont trust noone
noone where you keep you weed nothing some fmaily will ever take your shit and to be safe just hire your best friends to do your work and pay them good cash Big Grin

skogey10 Wrote:Where do you do this kind of hydroblasting and I would presume some types of environmental remediation?

Our office is in Louisville, Ky and the majority of the the work is in the area for the most part, but I just got back from a soybean oil refinery in Indiana. We hydroblasted some lines and blasted their boilers as well. Mostly the hydroblasting is done in chemical plants, I spend the last 3 years with my past employer in DuPont, which by the way fully sucked ass! DuPont makes rubber and freon in Louisville and anything with rubber in it is a bitch to clean. The freon side was pretty easy, but that's where all the different types of acids come in to play. And yes we do all types of environmental remediation also.

Mike

mecca_boy Wrote:
PirateRyRy 17 Wrote:
mecca_boy Wrote:
PirateRyRy 17 Wrote:
mecca_boy Wrote:
PirateRyRy 17 Wrote:
mecca_boy Wrote:
xUNiQuE Wrote:
mecca_boy Wrote:

lol

dont trust noone
noone where you keep you weed nothing some fmaily will ever take your shit and to be safe just hire your best friends to do your work and pay them good cash Big Grin
This is a lot of quotes Confusedhock:
StreetRacer

Re-Ignite the FLAME.

mecca_boy Wrote:
PirateRyRy 17 Wrote:
mecca_boy Wrote:
PirateRyRy 17 Wrote:
mecca_boy Wrote:
PirateRyRy 17 Wrote:
mecca_boy Wrote:
xUNiQuE Wrote:
mecca_boy Wrote:

lol

dont trust noone

You're partially correct. When you're in a "business" with your family, and you're getting mass amount of coke at a time for free from California, which really comes from a Latin American country, all you can do is trust those who you are working with. You run all your shit up and down the west coast of the United States, selling to other dealers mostly, because they buy big off of you. You can sell to the prostitutes on the corners, but they just give it to their pimps which make their crack and smoke it. You must never trust anybody that isn't blood. Well there are a few exceptions on what you'll consider family. Because "second-cousins" are considered family to me. So you get your shit somewhere in the middle, or somewhere that favors you, kinda like Eugene, Oregon or possibly go to Sunnyside. Portland get's kind of hectic, but then you do your shit all on the west coast hitting all sorts of places. While you control the west coast (Basically Washington, Oregon, and Northern California), you let your family run the part of the state they lived in (Southern California). They will also control the rest of the United States. Never take flights anywhere. Drive the whole way, get your shit taken care of in as little time as possible, and never take more than you're selling with you at one time. If the person decides they want more, then it's tough luck on them, and they can wait. It's always best to know who is buying from you somewhat well. Anybody can carry a gun. So like I said Mecca..just stay safe buddy.

PirateRyRy 17 Wrote:
mecca_boy Wrote:
PirateRyRy 17 Wrote:
mecca_boy Wrote:
PirateRyRy 17 Wrote:
mecca_boy Wrote:
PirateRyRy 17 Wrote:
mecca_boy Wrote:
xUNiQuE Wrote:
mecca_boy Wrote:[quote:9f1e0bd109="xUNiQuE"]i rob cars and sell guns..it's a good job i get $8.50 an hour :lol:

lol

dont trust noone

You're partially correct. When you're in a "business" with your family, and you're getting mass amount of coke at a time for free from California, which really comes from a Latin American country, all you can do is trust those who you are working with. You run all your shit up and down the west coast of the United States, selling to other dealers mostly, because they buy big off of you. You can sell to the prostitutes on the corners, but they just give it to their pimps which make their crack and smoke it. You must never trust anybody that isn't blood. Well there are a few exceptions on what you'll consider family. Because "second-cousins" are considered family to me. So you get your shit somewhere in the middle, or somewhere that favors you, kinda like Eugene, Oregon or possibly go to Sunnyside. Portland get's kind of hectic, but then you do your shit all on the west coast hitting all sorts of places. While you control the west coast (Basically Washington, Oregon, and Northern California), you let your family run the part of the state they lived in (Southern California). They will also control the rest of the United States. Never take flights anywhere. Drive the whole way, get your shit taken care of in as little time as possible, and never take more than you're selling with you at one time. If the person decides they want more, then it's tough luck on them, and they can wait. It's always best to know who is buying from you somewhat well. Anybody can carry a gun. So like I said Mecca..just stay safe buddy.[/quote:9f1e0bd109]

if i need monety ill get the best weed in town spotted to me and make mad profit off it and sell to everyone my age

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon