Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
For the ones that have a job....What do you do?

As the subject says, what do you do for a living? I work for a environmental clean up company. We clean up hazardous chemical spills, hydroblasting, and chemical cleaning amongst other things. It's a pretty cool job (dangerous as hell though!) I just started a month ago, but I've been in this line of work for the past 5-6 years.

While up here @ college im a lifeguard Big Grin but b4 i left 4 here i was an employee @ Lids.. I mite try and do the life guard thing this summer tho.. lots of hoes Big Grin
Really Tho.. This Thing Your Reading Is Just My Sig..

hydromike Wrote:As the subject says, what do you do for a living? I work for a environmental clean up company. We clean up hazardous chemical spills, hydroblasting, and chemical cleaning amongst other things. It's a pretty cool job (dangerous as hell though!) I just started a month ago, but I've been in this line of work for the past 5-6 years.
thats pretty crazy..stay safe lol
FORUM COMPETITION A WINNER

It can be scary at times, like I was flushing out an acid tank at a local chemical plant and when the acid was hitting my suit (full acid suit of course) it was bubbling! Scared me to death at the time, but later found out that the acid reacted with the water that way, wasn't really strong acid! I try to stay safe!! Thanks! Big Grin

Where do you do this kind of hydroblasting and I would presume some types of environmental remediation?
EAT A PUNCH JUST TO MAKE YOU TAP
BJJ-Purple Belt
Resident Engineer, Geologist, Genius

cwa311 Wrote:occupation: full time alcoholic
lol..you must get paid by the minute

sell drugs
mecca :postwhore:

i rob cars and sell guns..it's a good job i get $8.50 an hour :lol:

xUNiQuE Wrote:i rob cars and sell guns..it's a good job i get $8.50 an hour :lol:

lol
mecca :postwhore:

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon