Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
For the ones that have a job....What do you do?

xUNiQuE Wrote:i rob cars and sell guns..it's a good job i get $8.50 an hour :lol:

u in the Mob ? lmao
Really Tho.. This Thing Your Reading Is Just My Sig..

mecca_boy Wrote:
xUNiQuE Wrote:i rob cars and sell guns..it's a good job i get $8.50 an hour :lol:

lol
sometimes i get imported drugs from africa and russia, but thats usually around the winter holidays here. Big Grin
FORUM COMPETITION A WINNER

xUNiQuE Wrote:
mecca_boy Wrote:

lol
sometimes i get imported drugs from africa and russia, but thats usually around the winter holidays here. Big Grin

imported wtf grow like 100 plants in the summer time start on may 24 or you can grow them indoor a couple weeks befor may 24 then plant a bunch in the ground and if you working with coke by a g and make your won crack
mecca :postwhore:

mecca_boy Wrote:
xUNiQuE Wrote:
mecca_boy Wrote:

lol

imported wtf grow like 100 plants in the summer time start on may 24 or you can grow them indoor a couple weeks befor may 24 then plant a bunch in the ground and if you working with coke by a g and make your won crack

If only you knew Mecca..If only you really knew..

As for me, I'm a machinist for a smaller company that works under Boeing. I make 15 an hour, but when I'm not working that 8-5, I'm at the field playing that ball..
Don't Fuckin' Worry 'Bout It..

lol.. I've seen crack made b4..

I'm a real estate agent in Las Vegas Big Grin
StreetRacer

Re-Ignite the FLAME.

i work at a hospital as a theater assisant

robb33 is the manager of a footlocker... why were u on my forum account u dooshbag Tongue

i rob people sell drugs and do paving

Wild^Turkey Wrote:i manage a footlocker store

I bet someone has a lot of shoes...

PirateRyRy 17 Wrote:
mecca_boy Wrote:
xUNiQuE Wrote:
mecca_boy Wrote:

lol

If only you knew Mecca..If only you really knew..

As for me, I'm a machinist for a smaller company that works under Boeing. I make 15 an hour, but when I'm not working that 8-5, I'm at the field playing that ball..

i do know :S

why import weed when you can grow plants yourself and have weed for the winter where you can sell more also crack is easy to make
mecca :postwhore:

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon