Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
For the ones that have a job....What do you do?

in AZ...thats the code...but dont call them border bunnies, thats not nice call them entupenuers

Yes Sir! I forgot there are some rules and I can't talk like I'm fuckin' around with my friends. But I'll be more then glad to call them Mexicans. Atleast in Arizona, they do alot of good decent work for you guys. Up here, we have quite a bit of Mexicans, but they don't work as hard. We have those fucking russians taking over..
Don't Fuckin' Worry 'Bout It..

i help run this site..... http://www.gotfabric.com

my mom works at the actual store, and i help keep up their website putting up the pics, clean the site, blah blah blah.

and im doin construction, were currenlty building a new Courthouse.

and i manage a Verizon store.

and yet im broke

FUCK
[Image: Midori_Fairy_by_buttonnose.jpg]

I currently work at a SHRA " Sacramento Housing and Redevelopment Agency wich basicaly is for low income familes we help get them places. Section 8 and conventional( projects) etc... its an interesting job to say the least.

Yoo Wtf ??

Quote:Beaters is because the African American portion of the US (when the Wife Beater wasn't really worn by everybody in the world), they would beat their wifes with them to set them straight. Or beat their hoes if they weren't making enough cash.

Confusedhock: then some :? Im black and not all black men beat there wives.. um.. if u watch cops ( not 2 get al racial in this piece ) but u always see stupid drunk ( White Guys ) involved in domestice abuse..
Really Tho.. This Thing Your Reading Is Just My Sig..

I am a Grim Reaper, seriously.

I work with hospitals/nurses that have patients that have either died or are dieing and screen the patients for Organ, Tissue and Eye donation.

:twisted:

I'm pretty sure the wife beater is official slap-a-hoe gear, no matter what race... I mean, you wouldn't play nba basketball without an official jersey right?

and woah! Confusedhock: Daisy.. kinda creepy, but someones gotta do it i suppose
StreetRacer

Re-Ignite the FLAME.

Daisy22 Wrote:I am a Grim Reaper, seriously.

I work with hospitals/nurses that have patients that have either died or are dieing and screen the patients for Organ, Tissue and Eye donation.

Confusedhock: and u wanted 2 b that when u were a lil kid ?
Really Tho.. This Thing Your Reading Is Just My Sig..

TheAirMan Wrote:
Daisy22 Wrote:I am a Grim Reaper, seriously.

Confusedhock: and u wanted 2 b that when u were a lil kid ?

No I didn't want to be that when I was a lil kid. Hell I still don't want to do it but I'm about to make supervisor and it pays well so I'll be doing it a bit longer. And yeah it is a job that needs to be done, it is very rewarding in some ways. When one of your cases saves someone else's life.

Trying to get back into radio though.
Recycle yourself, donate your organs!!!

TheAirMan Wrote:Yoo Wtf ??

Quote:Beaters is because the African American portion of the US (when the Wife Beater wasn't really worn by everybody in the world), they would beat their wifes with them to set them straight. Or beat their hoes if they weren't making enough cash.

Confusedhock: then some :? Im black and not all black men beat there wives.. um.. if u watch cops ( not 2 get al racial in this piece ) but u always see stupid drunk ( White Guys ) involved in domestice abuse..

Those white guys are all fucking rednecks though. And I was just saying how I was told it began. I know everybody wears Wife Beaters now, but I'm pretty sure that black people started the trend. For some reason, black people start trends that everybody else likes..
Don't Fuckin' Worry 'Bout It..

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon