Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Message TO Raymond..

wraith Wrote:lol
Nate u shouldn't have left, win or lose u should have finished as a crew.
Wonderwomen whats ur prob wid Nate has he ever done anything to u? :?

And 15k crew modz Confusedhock:
Dam all of btp for being broke bastards!!!! especialy u Tana and ur blowing ur $$$ on ur new comp Tongue lol

like ive said hes a unappreciative little bitch. Sucks up then backstabs you and treats you like shit.

One thing my friend, as ive told turkstar before. What goes around comes around.

And turk you can call me a bitch to romeo as much as you want, I honestly dont have anything against you. Im just treating you how you treated me. ^^
[SIZE="5"]#1 most icons in game.[/SIZE] CoolWink:redface:Big Grin

I am retired ... long live SILENCE

[SIZE="5"]My Sluts
[/SIZE]

Black_Metal
Monte_Man
joedaslutter
Pandera !!!!

[Image: laker.gif]
[Image: 49175.png] [Image: 49175-3199.gif]

Getting harassed? Have a cheat or bug to report? Have ideas to help the game. Feel free to contact me

jeremy brown says
im gay i like men

So much hatred and drama.... i likey!

Well i had my share of Nate being a lil bitch, but i cant forget how he helped me get my first crew icon.... but still the fact of that it happened still bugs me.

And yes, abuse of glitches and or bugs is considered cheating, so some of the members of GREED should think about it before they say they didnt cheat.... I SAID SOME, so if you know you didnt, then dont come at me, if you know you did... then dont come at me... Big Grin

Dyna seemed to have found this out later on accident... so is what was posted, but still doesnt know how.

GREED did good this round, but bugs were abused, now if i didnt know this, then I would give them FULL credit, but i do, so they only get HALF. You know who you are, and i woudnt have posted this, but, i dont like the fact of shit talk, when you have absolutely no room to talk. I dont save my convos, but i never lied to anyone, and any of my friends, will believe what i say. 8)
[Image: Midori_Fairy_by_buttonnose.jpg]

Midori says it like a champ nomination for mod?
Don't Fuck with Vendetta

And yes, abuse of glitches and or bugs is considered cheating, so some of the members of GREED should think about it before they say they didnt cheat.... I SAID SOME, so if you know you didnt, then dont come at me, if you know you did... then dont come at me... Very Happy

Dyna seemed to have found this out later on accident... so is what was posted, but still doesnt know how.

Middy,
I did not find it until the last day......Otherwise the outcome would have been different. I would have exploited it for the win as well, no reason to lie! I hate losing, I just wish we had a level playing field.

You can bet that I am going to be looking for the bug, like any other competitive player, I am going to try and find every "edge" I can.

That being said, your reasoning and logic make you a shoo in for a moderator! Truth and honesty will always get you places, well done! You got my vote for a mod and my respect as well.

Dyna

Middy for President! Tongue
Milf Pleaser

wth guys, instead of telling ray about these bugs you guys are just going to exploit it? good fricken job

lol thats what i did with the car bug then i got 10 multis and had a car on ever multi and when mecca got unbanned i sjut traded cars Big Grin
mecca :postwhore:

If Greed abused a glitch , and I used the word "if" then their win should be taken away . Like Dyna said , should be a level playing field . Couple rounds ago , people were caught abusing a bug . Raymond trashed their nw and models . This is what should have happened here . I guess if you spend truckloads of cash , your safe .

XxPakixX Wrote:wth guys, instead of telling ray about these bugs you guys are just going to exploit it? good fricken job

PLEASE!!! Like you wouldn't??? What a huge sack of shit that is.........

I nominated Angel AND Middy for mods.........Hope at least 1 of you are interested in the position/s
Milf Pleaser

my god..i have never fricken exploited a bug in this game and im not goin to start 3 years afterwards..

Dyna Wrote:
XxPakixX Wrote:wth guys, instead of telling ray about these bugs you guys are just going to exploit it? good fricken job

PLEASE!!! Like you wouldn't??? What a huge sack of shit that is.........

I nominated Angel AND Middy for mods.........Hope at least 1 of you are interested in the position/s

angela for mod!

i agree with mike. Midori would be a good mod too
[SIZE="5"]#1 most icons in game.[/SIZE] CoolWink:redface:Big Grin

I am retired ... long live SILENCE

[SIZE="5"]My Sluts
[/SIZE]

Black_Metal
Monte_Man
joedaslutter
Pandera !!!!

[Image: laker.gif]
[Image: 49175.png] [Image: 49175-3199.gif]

Getting harassed? Have a cheat or bug to report? Have ideas to help the game. Feel free to contact me

jeremy brown says
im gay i like men

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Just A Question To Fellow Mc Boosters and Raymond! Zero_Cool 7 2,643 09-22-2005, 09:39 PM
Last Post: Zero_Cool

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon