Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Message TO Raymond..

Raymond, I am personally ticked off about DynaWideGlide setting the crew name to GREED CHEATED..They did not cheat..They won just like anyone else would. They did nothing more than what Mike did himself.
I know Greed does not want to go down in the record books with a reputation like that. So if you could just blurr out the name of the 2nd place crew that would be fantastic.

Good job to Greed. You guys killed it fair and square, thanks for putting up a good battle..

To Mike:

might wanna message me when you got time... :wink:
WiReD_________

thanks nate,
thats good of you to say, was a really fun session and we both tried really hard Smile
glhf next round
Big Grin
Turk^

yea that was a dick move. greed won fair and square.
dyna that's real ****** up part on your move.
nice job greed!
FORUM COMPETITION A WINNER

I understand how u feel but " U Can Name Ur Crew What Ever U Want "
Really Tho.. This Thing Your Reading Is Just My Sig..

If greed cheated ray woulda picked up on it ... greed was not banned showing they did not cheat ...

so congrtz to them all ... good to see ya get one tread shame i cudnt join ya for it.

but airman does have a point ... you can call a crew anything you please ...

not to say nates point in going down with that next to their name is wrong.

Wasnt really playin 2 much this round.. but what did they do 2 imply that they might of cheated ?
Really Tho.. This Thing Your Reading Is Just My Sig..

TheJMan Wrote:If greed cheated ray woulda picked up on it ... greed was not banned showing they did not cheat ...

Cheaters get banned? Since when? :?
Don't Fuckin' Worry 'Bout It..

PirateRyRy 17 Wrote:
TheJMan Wrote:If greed cheated ray woulda picked up on it ... greed was not banned showing they did not cheat ...

no you got it wrong buying cheaters dont get banned
[Image: club.gif]

GODthurisnoother Wrote:
PirateRyRy 17 Wrote:

no you got it wrong buying cheaters dont get banned
cant edit
i meant paying not buying*
[Image: club.gif]

mike *dyna* is just a sore loser, when ever he starts to lose he points his finger and call the other crew cheats..

all i have to say is......

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA GOOD FUKIN JOB!!

nice work nick and your crew.. you fools just lucky btp are broke asses..lol j/k

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Just A Question To Fellow Mc Boosters and Raymond! Zero_Cool 7 2,643 09-22-2005, 09:39 PM
Last Post: Zero_Cool

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon