Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Message TO Raymond..

it is man...i can smoke today cuz i check in with probation today so im smokin some hydro today after 10am

N2ndbase_16 Wrote:
rom3o Wrote:|Nate| 私は愛 Courtney! < So Deep In Love says:
ur a homo.
[нEя pαsт] - one day, ul see... says:
why
|Nate| 私は愛 Courtney! < So Deep In Love says:
just are.

lmfao sum1 is upset lmaolmao

tries to suck everyones cock in this game, hes like the mc bycle everyones had a ride, the local ****, its like the official title hes taken lol.

congratulations for going down in history as MC's youngest cock sucker.

W1NN0R

Haha. I love how you only posted the first part of the convo. Then I started laughing at you backing out of the convo and blocking me cause you knew I was right. Now, when you decide to post what we just talked about, try not to edit it this time rofl.

My favorite saying of Tylers..and I'll use it now..

"Quit tooting your own horn Rom3o"

Its a game rom3o, quit taking things so seriously. lmao

nate your responces dont actualy make any sence? i dont play comeptitivly any more yet you say "quit tooting your own horn"... im not pumping myself up or saying anything for that to make sence.

as for editing the last convo, your a retard would you like me to post a screen shot and host the RTF file for every one to download?

its got all the bulshit you have talked in previous times, u dont deserve to quote tyler, he hasnt 1 nice thing to say about u idiot. keep his dick out your mouth.

lmao you have all of 5 frends on mc and there sucking your cock almost as hard as you suck theres.

u wanted to give me 10k to burn greed
AHAHHAHAH
AHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHh

goodnite

p.s. AHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

lol
Nate u shouldn't have left, win or lose u should have finished as a crew.
Wonderwomen whats ur prob wid Nate has he ever done anything to u? :?

And 15k crew modz Confusedhock:
Dam all of btp for being broke bastards!!!! especialy u Tana and ur blowing ur $$$ on ur new comp Tongue lol

Digital_Magic

did u not see luke??
:roll:

No iam blind as a bat Tongue
wat i miss?
Oh and CONGRATZ for last round u did dam fine mate Big Grin

Digital_Magic

PirateRyRy 17 Wrote:
mecca_boy Wrote:
Wild^Turkey Wrote:look mec's someone took your king doosh medal!
lol

and someone took my spelling bee title

LMFAO..Mecca, you done been comin up in that humorous shit. For as long as you've been hittin' these forums, that is the funniest shit I've read. Granted I've only been here for a couple days.

it makes my white spots explode too
mecca :postwhore:

Hey Wired or 2ndbase or whatever ...
In one post you said you left your crew because you weren't gonna be on anyway . Then in another one , you said you went to go help another crew that asked you nicely ??? how can you help them if your not going to be on ??
Then again , after you left the crew you were on three crews , one you started , then another and then finally the last one . If your gonna make up a story , at least try to remember what lie , ur I mean story you already told and stick to it . Your such a worthless little punk , and a very bad liar .

XxPakixX Wrote:KK only had 15k cms? BTP had 24k :oops:

my crew had 7k+ Cms and that's without me logging in for two weeks? and not racing one bit? rofl
[Image: steamby4.th.gif]

we had 24k cms with me working and losing 2k cms everytime Confusedhock:

Ricanrod Wrote:Hey Wired or 2ndbase or whatever ...
In one post you said you left your crew because you weren't gonna be on anyway . Then in another one , you said you went to go help another crew that asked you nicely ??? how can you help them if your not going to be on ??
Then again , after you left the crew you were on three crews , one you started , then another and then finally the last one . If your gonna make up a story , at least try to remember what lie , ur I mean story you already told and stick to it . Your such a worthless little punk , and a very bad liar .

yep he says he wasnt on for the last 12 hours but he left the crew the last 4 hours. Its funny how he makes up lies but theres so many loopholes with it.
[SIZE="5"]#1 most icons in game.[/SIZE] CoolWink:redface:Big Grin

I am retired ... long live SILENCE

[SIZE="5"]My Sluts
[/SIZE]

Black_Metal
Monte_Man
joedaslutter
Pandera !!!!

[Image: laker.gif]
[Image: 49175.png] [Image: 49175-3199.gif]

Getting harassed? Have a cheat or bug to report? Have ideas to help the game. Feel free to contact me

jeremy brown says
im gay i like men

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Just A Question To Fellow Mc Boosters and Raymond! Zero_Cool 7 2,643 09-22-2005, 09:39 PM
Last Post: Zero_Cool

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon