Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Message TO Raymond..

lol.. Where r the flame wars.. ?
Really Tho.. This Thing Your Reading Is Just My Sig..

gone for ever and ever and ever lol ... i duno get a mod in here and start them back up ..they provided good entertainmnt ...keept getting outa hand tho so they got shut down again

N2ndbase_16 Wrote:
Dyna Wrote:Change it to whatever, I don't care. I did it to piss tread off Smile Having accomplished that, agree that it should not be there forever. Change it to Nate Sucks Ballz, thats much better!

There is a BUG in the crew model's. Before we got burned at the end, we had over 15,000 crew models. This was after Nate & Jered left.

We got the last 2500 in less than 15 minutes, SOMETHING is seriously wrong with that! I saw it, and was trying to understand how/why.........

No one should ever get 2500 crew models in 15minutes! I wish I knew why.......Or how to do it again, the game would have been very different.

If Ray can change it, tell him to have at it.

Congrats to top crew!

Wow Mike,
I really wish I knew what I did wrong...I left the crew with a few hours left in the game. It wouldnt have mattered if I stayed or not. I WAS NOT around for the last hours of the game. Either way, I would have done no good. So why get so worked up about it?

I did not burn you. So whoever gave you that impression, lol, I have no idea but its wrong.

thats all..bye

seems like your the one thats all worked up about it :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol:
[SIZE="5"]#1 most icons in game.[/SIZE] CoolWink:redface:Big Grin

I am retired ... long live SILENCE

[SIZE="5"]My Sluts
[/SIZE]

Black_Metal
Monte_Man
joedaslutter
Pandera !!!!

[Image: laker.gif]
[Image: 49175.png] [Image: 49175-3199.gif]

Getting harassed? Have a cheat or bug to report? Have ideas to help the game. Feel free to contact me

jeremy brown says
im gay i like men

rom3o Wrote:i dono wtf happend this session but i know every ones asking me to burn sum1 or other.

please dont be fooled by nates persistant shit talk, he shit talks and sucks everyones cock just to get icons, he changes so often ive lost count how many / whos dick hes currently sucking.

if any one wants the RTF file of this or a print screen just pm me.

1/04/2007 11:13:01 AM |Nate & LaRoy| 私は愛 Courtney! < So Deep In Love [нEя pαsт] - N²O inhalation til i die btchs burn greed Smile
1/04/2007 11:15:01 AM [нEя pαsт] - N²O inhalation til i die btchs |Nate & LaRoy| 私は愛 Courtney! < So Deep In Love (romeo) to much effort and there being super secure, id need to conversate with turkstar send him a photo binded and clocked with a key loger, and retrieve the information 1/04/2007 11:15:10 AM [нEя pαsт] - N²O inhalation til i die btchs |Nate & LaRoy| 私は愛 Courtney! < So Deep In Love (romeo)if he has antivirus it may be easily detcted 1/04/2007 11:15:13 AM [нEя pαsт] - N²O inhalation til i die btchs |Nate & LaRoy| 私は愛 Courtney! < So Deep In Love so much effort
1/04/2007 11:15:15 AM [нEя pαsт] - N²O inhalation til i die btchs |Nate & LaRoy| 私は愛 Courtney! < So Deep In Love (romeo) i rather retire
1/04/2007 11:15:42 AM |Nate & LaRoy| 私は愛 Courtney! < So Deep In Love [нEя pαsт] - N²O inhalation til i die btchs oh come on rom3o! 1/04/2007
11:15:46 AM |Nate & LaRoy| 私は愛 Courtney! < So Deep In Love [нEя pαsт] - N²O inhalation til i die btchs EL ROMEO lmao 1/04/2007 11:15:49 AM |Nate & LaRoy| 私は愛 Courtney! < So Deep In Love [нEя pαsт] - N²O inhalation til i die btchs do it.
1/04/2007 11:15:52 AM |Nate & LaRoy| 私は愛 Courtney! < So Deep In Love [нEя pαsт] - N²O inhalation til i die btchs and i'll love you.
1/04/2007 11:15:53 AM |Nate & LaRoy| 私は愛 Courtney! < So Deep In Love [нEя pαsт] - N²O inhalation til i die btchs and..
1/04/2007 11:15:54 AM |Nate & LaRoy| 私は愛 Courtney! < So Deep In Love [нEя pαsт] - N²O inhalation til i die btchs and.. 1/04/2007 11:15:55 AM |Nate & LaRoy| 私は愛 Courtney! < So Deep In Love [нEя pαsт] - N²O inhalation til i die btchs lol 1/04/2007 11:15:58 AM |Nate & LaRoy| 私は愛 Courtney! < So Deep In Love [нEя pαsт] - N²O inhalation til i die btchs umm..
1/04/2007 11:16:21 AM |Nate & LaRoy| 私は愛 Courtney! < So Deep In Love [нEя pαsт] - N²O inhalation til i die btchs if you do it, i'll get you 10k creds to use whenever.. 1/04/2007 11:16:24 AM |Nate & LaRoy| 私は愛 Courtney! < So Deep In Love [нEя pαsт] - N²O inhalation til i die btchs but i gotta bounce
1/04/2007 11:16:25 AM |Nate & LaRoy| 私は愛 Courtney! < So Deep In Love [нEя pαsт] - N²O inhalation til i die btchs ttyl bye

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

[SIZE="5"]My Sluts
[/SIZE]

Black_Metal
Monte_Man
joedaslutter
Pandera !!!!

Getting harassed? Have a cheat or bug to report? Have ideas to help the game. Feel free to contact me

jeremy brown says
im gay i like men

|Nate| 私は愛 Courtney! < So Deep In Love says:
ur a homo.
[нEя pαsт] - one day, ul see... says:
why
just are.

lmfao sum1 is upset lmaolmao

tries to suck everyones cock in this game, hes like the mc bycle everyones had a ride, the local slut, its like the official title hes taken lol.

congratulations for going down in history as MC's youngest cock sucker.

W1NN0R

wonderwoman Wrote:
N2ndbase_16 Wrote:
Dyna Wrote:Change it to whatever, I don't care. I did it to piss tread off Smile Having accomplished that, agree that it should not be there forever. Change it to Nate Sucks Ballz, thats much better!

There is a BUG in the crew model's. Before we got burned at the end, we had over 15,000 crew models. This was after Nate & Jered left.

We got the last 2500 in less than 15 minutes, SOMETHING is seriously wrong with that! I saw it, and was trying to understand how/why.........

No one should ever get 2500 crew models in 15minutes! I wish I knew why.......Or how to do it again, the game would have been very different.

If Ray can change it, tell him to have at it.

Congrats to top crew!

Wow Mike,
I really wish I knew what I did wrong...I left the crew with a few hours left in the game. It wouldnt have mattered if I stayed or not. I WAS NOT around for the last hours of the game. Either way, I would have done no good. So why get so worked up about it?

I did not burn you. So whoever gave you that impression, lol, I have no idea but its wrong.

thats all..bye

seems like your the one thats all worked up about it :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Where do you get the impression I am worked up about it?

I am not worked up. I am just confused as why Mike got mad at me for leaving. Thats all..
WiReD_________

rom3o Wrote:|Nate| 私は愛 Courtney! < So Deep In Love says:
ur a homo.
[нEя pαsт] - one day, ul see... says:
why
just are.

lmfao sum1 is upset lmaolmao

tries to suck everyones cock in this game, hes like the mc bycle everyones had a ride, the local ****, its like the official title hes taken lol.

congratulations for going down in history as MC's youngest cock sucker.

W1NN0R

Haha. I love how you only posted the first part of the convo. Then I started laughing at you backing out of the convo and blocking me cause you knew I was right. Now, when you decide to post what we just talked about, try not to edit it this time rofl.

My favorite saying of Tylers..and I'll use it now..

"Quit tooting your own horn Rom3o"

Its a game rom3o, quit taking things so seriously. lmao
WiReD_________

i think nate needs his nappie time. Someone's a lil upset and grouchy.

:lol:

[SIZE="5"]My Sluts
[/SIZE]

Black_Metal
Monte_Man
joedaslutter
Pandera !!!!

jeremy brown says
im gay i like men

KK only had 15k cms? BTP had 24k :oops:

mecca_boy Wrote:
Wild^Turkey Wrote:look mec's someone took your king doosh medal!
lol

and someone took my spelling bee title

LMFAO..Mecca, you done been comin up in that humorous shit. For as long as you've been hittin' these forums, that is the funniest shit I've read. Granted I've only been here for a couple days.
Don't Fuckin' Worry 'Bout It..

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Just A Question To Fellow Mc Boosters and Raymond! Zero_Cool 7 2,643 09-22-2005, 09:39 PM
Last Post: Zero_Cool

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon