Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Message TO Raymond..

wonderwoman Wrote:obviously your just mad that you didnt get shit nate, so dont play it off like you didnt do shit. You got caught red handed. So up to it like a man and stop being a god damn puss.

Its guys like you that turn girls like me into lesbians. ******* lying prick.

Why would I be mad that I got nothing?..I got top Imports..

Got caught red handed doing what?

Leaving the crew and having Mike get pissed and then accuse me of burning his crew?

Chyahh right rofl.
WiReD_________

Change it to whatever, I don't care. I did it to piss tread off Smile Having accomplished that, agree that it should not be there forever. Change it to Nate Sucks Ballz, thats much better!

There is a BUG in the crew model's. Before we got burned at the end, we had over 15,000 crew models. This was after Nate & Jered left.

We got the last 2500 in less than 15 minutes, SOMETHING is seriously wrong with that! I saw it, and was trying to understand how/why.........

No one should ever get 2500 crew models in 15minutes! I wish I knew why.......Or how to do it again, the game would have been very different.

If Ray can change it, tell him to have at it.

Congrats to top crew!
Milf Pleaser

N2ndbase_16 Wrote:
wonderwoman Wrote:obviously your just mad that you didnt get shit nate, so dont play it off like you didnt do shit. You got caught red handed. So up to it like a man and stop being a god damn puss.

Its guys like you that turn girls like me into lesbians. ******* lying prick.

Why would I be mad that I got nothing?..I got top Imports..

Got caught red handed doing what?

Leaving the crew and having Mike get pissed and then accuse me of burning his crew?

Chyahh right rofl.

and that was the gayest thing i ever seen

this just in Nate has won this year biggest bitch award
mecca :postwhore:

Raymond, I am personally ticked off about DynaWideGlide setting the crew name to GREED CHEATED..They did not cheat.

Geez man, have you no pride? If you sucked up any harder you would suffocate.

Nate, you amaze me. I'm glad you are pissed, come get me.
Milf Pleaser

Dyna Wrote:Change it to whatever, I don't care. I did it to piss tread off Smile Having accomplished that, agree that it should not be there forever. Change it to Nate Sucks Ballz, thats much better!

There is a BUG in the crew model's. Before we got burned at the end, we had over 15,000 crew models. This was after Nate & Jered left.

We got the last 2500 in less than 15 minutes, SOMETHING is seriously wrong with that! I saw it, and was trying to understand how/why.........

No one should ever get 2500 crew models in 15minutes! I wish I knew why.......Or how to do it again, the game would have been very different.

If Ray can change it, tell him to have at it.

Congrats to top crew!

Wow Mike,
I really wish I knew what I did wrong...I left the crew with a few hours left in the game. It wouldnt have mattered if I stayed or not. I WAS NOT around for the last hours of the game. Either way, I would have done no good. So why get so worked up about it?

I did not burn you. So whoever gave you that impression, lol, I have no idea but its wrong.

thats all..bye
WiReD_________

I left because I might have wanted to spam-work a few credits and not screw up your CM count or get hit because I was in Kronic. I told Dyna before hand Big Grin
EAT A PUNCH JUST TO MAKE YOU TAP
BJJ-Purple Belt
Resident Engineer, Geologist, Genius

and I left because I had no reason to stay..I wasnt gonna be online..I left and helped a crew who asked nicely. I said okay. and boom..thats it
WiReD_________

Jereds my buddy, always has been. I knew what he was doing. He's NEVER done me wrong, so if anyone has that impression they are wrong. I knew he was going to leave days in advance and I knew why.

Jered/Skogey is a TRUE friend! I have always been able to count on him.

I'm not mad at ya Nate, just a little disappointed that you act like a bitch.

Greed only beat me once.......They got to do it 27 more times before I am impressed. my 27 top crews is going to take a while to beat. Good luck with that!

I hope I can figure out that bug for the crew models, congrats to the peeps who did. Next round will be interesting.
Milf Pleaser

Mike, can you talk to me on msn..
WiReD_________

Nate, fucking relax. The world doesn't revolve around you and not every second post has to be by you or about you. Make one post and say what is needed, don't say the same thing or a derivation thereof several times. Don't post a response, it would only confirm what I just said. Take it, deal with it, message Mike or me with a PM. Final.
EAT A PUNCH JUST TO MAKE YOU TAP
BJJ-Purple Belt
Resident Engineer, Geologist, Genius

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Just A Question To Fellow Mc Boosters and Raymond! Zero_Cool 7 2,643 09-22-2005, 09:39 PM
Last Post: Zero_Cool

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon