Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The end...

Dyna Wrote:So, logic follows.... that if you play to win (why else?), recruiting is a waste of time
get more models with less creds, saving more creds to work more, ya, that is a waste of time huh :?
and i dont play to win, i play cus its fun, i never expect to win.
[Image: untitled15si.jpg]

thats good because if you expected to win you would be there for a big let down lol :o :lol:

THE_ONE Wrote:tell me what is more exciting than the top 5 guys getting top 10 never logged in, and also tell me what is exciting about level 35 guys not getting top 10 because of recruiters?
so, then getting to level 35 is another waste of time
[Image: untitled15si.jpg]

THE_ONE Wrote:i mean honestly god we all know why you recruit evenyone know that
then tell me why you think i recruit? its not that "i'm not good at playing and just want to get on the stats page" now is it? cuz i dont need to do that to get on the stats page
but really why do you think i recruit?
[Image: club.gif]

*off topic*... any thoughts of bringing back "Flame Wars?"
[Image: ff197b1c.jpg]

success is the best revenge

MY NAME WAS NOT BAD... iGn: kuntpunisher

GODthurisnoother Wrote:
THE_ONE Wrote:i mean honestly god we all know why you recruit evenyone know that
then tell me why you think i recruit? its not that "i'm not good at playing and just want to get on the stats page" now is it? cuz i dont need to do that to get on the stats page

i honestly think you recruit just to have something to do, am i wrong?

i missd uni for this

THE_ONE Wrote:
GODthurisnoother Wrote:

i honestly think you recruit just to have something to do, am i wrong?
no i do it to piss ppl off
if i actually sat down and raced or did anything in mc i could but i just play to have fun not to win like others. i play this as a GAME not as a way to make myslef known online
[Image: club.gif]

but u r known....as a homo

*starts chant* flame wars FLAME WARS!! lol

this round, recruiters sucked cuz all they did was make it so that no1 could work with any efficiency.......

but recruiting does have it's purpose, just like HI'n and boostin, only recruiters live 2 turn and burn as tehy say. if u were 2 recruit and work them ho's 2 get ur NW higher, that'd b cool. just like if u were 2 HI and get ahead, that'd b cool. but when u steal and then drop what u got just 2 fuk with ppl, that's more than a lil messed up and says a whole lot about what kinda of person u r capable of being
i AM...
[Image: american_05.jpg]

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon