Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The end...

anyone think that the end was all that great? do any of you think anyone else deserved to win it more than anyone else? just curious....
[Image: ff197b1c.jpg]

success is the best revenge

MY NAME WAS NOT BAD... iGn: kuntpunisher

i think we need a REDO!!!

all n favor?????????? Tongue
i AM...
[Image: american_05.jpg]

#1 i think all the lvl 35 guys should have been top 10...

i was only 18 and lucked my way into the top 10...i will admit that...cuz i got hit too...but shit happens...
AlKi

eRazorzEDGE Wrote:i think we need a REDO!!!

all n favor?????????? Tongue

Raises Hand

i actually thought it was more exciting, cus usually everybody just gets a huge work in at the last secind, but this time everybody was worried about recruiting, they rushed and f-ed up. maybe hyde actually heped this game out? :?

i still think that the game needs to be made over with the exp, strategy, cars, etc.
[Image: untitled15si.jpg]

*raises hand* and agrees wid the poon man :wink:
P-3-n-G-u-i-N

crfdude3591 Wrote:i actually thought it was more exciting, cus usually everybody just gets a huge work in at the last secind, but this time everybody was worried about recruiting, they rushed and f-ed up. maybe hyde actually heped this game out? :?

i still think that the game needs to be made over with the exp, strategy, cars, etc.

i think ur a dik....... recruiting is ghey yes but worse was the fact the server literaly crashed it was so fuking laggy, that doesnt spice shit up jsut creates problems,

like the credits i bought that vanished

weren't we playing on a new server this past session?
[Image: ff197b1c.jpg]

success is the best revenge

MY NAME WAS NOT BAD... iGn: kuntpunisher

pinoybaldie Wrote:weren't we playing on a new server this past session?

yup. a faster and smoother running server, why? :D

i agree with romeo, if you think that fag hide, or havok helped the game you are just as retarded as him i am sorry but it is the truth

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon