Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The end...

mSzura Wrote:
pinoybaldie Wrote:weren't we playing on a new server this past session?

yup. a faster and smoother running server, why? Big Grin

haha lol if u say so...
[Image: ff197b1c.jpg]

success is the best revenge

MY NAME WAS NOT BAD... iGn: kuntpunisher

pinoybaldie Wrote:weren't we playing on a new server this past session?

didnt u feel it?

i mean in last moment my 4k credits vanished and the server pages loaded 1 every 15 seconds its great

rom3o Wrote:
crfdude3591 Wrote:i actually thought it was more exciting, cus usually everybody just gets a huge work in at the last secind, but this time everybody was worried about recruiting, they rushed and f-ed up. maybe hyde actually heped this game out? :?

i still think that the game needs to be made over with the exp, strategy, cars, etc.

i think ur a dik....... recruiting is ghey yes but worse was the fact the server literaly crashed it was so fuking laggy, that doesnt spice shit up jsut creates problems,

like the credits i bought that vanished
you're just pissed at recruiters for making it harder, and btw, i only hit one guy at the end, and i knew him and that he wouldn't win. i dont hit guys online anyways

but recruiters have made it more exciting really, if you're gonna pms cus you didnt get your way, so have it
[Image: untitled15si.jpg]

pms recruiters i gay simple as that, anyone that will stick up for them is a fellow recruiter and doesn't really play this game, or are good at it i promise you that, shit i mean look at panda, he recruited last session :lol:

THE_ONE Wrote:pms recruiters i gay simple as that, anyone that will stick up for them is a fellow recruiter and doesn't really play this game, or are good at it i promise you that, shit i mean look at panda, he recruited last session :lol:

r gay... i hope thats what u meant haha lol jm tyler

crfdude3591 Wrote:you're just pissed at recruiters for making it harder, and btw, i only hit one guy at the end, and i knew him and that he wouldn't win. i dont hit guys online anyways

but recruiters have made it more exciting really, if you're gonna pms cus you didnt get your way, so have it
i agree, recruiters have made the game fun cuz ppl screwed up for fear of being recruited from. its as simple as that

now for rom maybe there should be something put in place so that if you didnt use BOUGHT creds, then maybe they should be added back into your account at the start of the next session
its just an idea so that you dont lose your real money
[Image: club.gif]

So, logic follows.... that if you play to win (why else?), recruiting is a waste of time

recruiters = TWOT ... total wast of time... :roll:

Dyna Wrote:So, logic follows.... that if you play to win (why else?), recruiting is a waste of time
with that logic, so could boosting, cjing, and HIing
seeing that you can now make over 1bil by simply working
[Image: club.gif]

i mean honestly god we all know why you recruit evenyone know that i am sorry if you or your friends will read this but you can't do much else, sorry, but recruiters have no business in the game

tell me what is more exciting than the top 5 guys getting top 10 never logged in, and also tell me what is exciting about level 35 guys not getting top 10 because of recruiters?

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon