Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
play baseball? read here plz

stuffing it under your cars wheel seems a bit excessive...
[img]Got Kancho?[/img]

ok, 1st, u gotta take some vodka and OJ, mix it 2 a nice consistency and down it...... then u take some baby powder and vinegar, mix it at a 2:1 ratio, add a dash of bleach and some urine and set that aside. then take ur baseball bat and hit a ball thru ur neighbors window, this'll help, trust me Wink

then take ur mit and go play with it and get used 2 it, jesus Tongue
i AM...
[Image: american_05.jpg]

Ziggy Wrote:stuffing it under your cars wheel seems a bit excessive...
not at all, i stuck one of my mits under my cousins motor home for 10 hours and it still needed more breaking in after. the best thing you can do is play catch with it, but all these methods just make it take less time.
[Image: untitled15si.jpg]

crfdude3591 Wrote:
Ziggy Wrote:stuffing it under your cars wheel seems a bit excessive...
not at all, i stuck one of my mits under my cousins motor home for 10 hours and it still needed more breaking in after. the best thing you can do is play catch with it, but all these methods just make it take less time.

I have played baseball 8 years of my life and have put it under a car and i did it myself..put a blanket over it..start the car..go forward and reverse...
5min ur done!
||WiReD||

back in the day when i played ball.. there was some kinda bottled shit u could buy at the sports store.. put it on.. and put it on the oven x_x

worked good :?

dunno wtf it was tho Tongue
[Image: steamby4.th.gif]

Hopefully your not thinking gasoline...lol
*flames*

I heard that if you put gas on it..it'll soften it up and loosen all by itself..never tried it so i dont reccommend it!
||WiReD||

nahh, not gas fool Tongue

it was some kinda cream :?
[Image: steamby4.th.gif]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Do you ever go back and read thread's from 2005? teet 23 4,790 08-24-2007, 01:33 PM
Last Post: monteman
  Forum Rules (Take Time To Read This!) PANDAhumpnMONKEY 0 1,288 04-10-2007, 07:18 AM
Last Post: PANDAhumpnMONKEY

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon