Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
play baseball? read here plz

alrite i almost forgot tomorrow is opening day for my nephews baseball team >__<

he lost his old glove so i purchased him a new one..too make a long story short i forgot to break the glove in for him

i would normally use the water technique to break it in but i dont have 2-3 days to let it dry _-_

any other methods you think would work? :oops:
Randy || Ready2Rumble || BlackWidow

I do this 10min before baseball starts

Grab ur car..put a blanket over the glove..drive your car on it till till it breaks in...

Over Night...
wrap it tight with a rubber band

GOODLUCK
||WiReD||

put some oil on it and put a baseball in it, then put it under something REALLY heavy that will be ok for a game man

Mine are better..Trust me..I do it EVERY year...Works Fine For Me!
||WiReD||

what does it mean to break it in?
[img]Got Kancho?[/img]

thats exactly what im thinking
[r][h][s]

to break in a glove. means to make the leahter loose so it will clothes and conform to the ball so u cna catch it and it stays in. when u buy a new glove, its stiff and dosen't move that easy and it makes it a bitch to catch a ball.

use this its worked for me
http://www.dickssportinggoods.com/produc...hId=693855

what i do is use this then go out and play catch with it all day then put a ball in it over night wrap rubber bands around it and place it inbetween the matress and boxspring thing.

put it under a car
put shavingcream all over it, then rubberband a ball in it and throw it in the dryer really works
rubberband a ball in it over night
and just play catch with it as much as you can before he plays
[Image: untitled15si.jpg]

I usd the OIL/ball.rubber band method. Also tried the Shaving cream method, both seemed to work fine. Havnt done the soak in water and leave it out for 2-3 days method

Get some stuff from the store and then put it in the oven then put a ball in it and put it under your car with a rubber band and ball
No Whining please!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Do you ever go back and read thread's from 2005? teet 23 4,790 08-24-2007, 01:33 PM
Last Post: monteman
  Forum Rules (Take Time To Read This!) PANDAhumpnMONKEY 0 1,288 04-10-2007, 07:18 AM
Last Post: PANDAhumpnMONKEY

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon