mobbster
kingding
Slick

eli+lude = helper
highway=helper
midori + snowboardpunk =helper
Paki = helper
WiReD = helper

outkast is on msn right now and he said not to worry burn he understands it's cool do what u gotta do

Aight, will you please tell Yerbs that I thank him for understanding, and I wish him good luck and all the best leading NSX next round.

Modogg
Steinlager
Born to Lead
Wraith
Outkast
qidday
CougGirl
lancer_03
mobbster
kingding
Slick

eli+lude = helper
Paki = helper
WiReD = helper

Canucks Wrote:Modogg
Steinlager
Born to Lead
Wraith
Outkast
qidday
CougGirl
lancer_03
mobbster
kingding
Slick

eli+lude = helper
highway=helper
Paki = helper
WiReD = helper

outkast is on msn right now and he said not to worry burn he understands it's cool do what u gotta do

Count Me Out..Sorry Yerbs..Will Explain

Don't tell me your jumping ships again Nate.

Don't tell me ur joining Zender's crew now that you have gotten your Crew Medal from BTP.

Remember u still owe them for it, they didn't have to ask Ray to let u back into the crew.

Either don't play this game or create ur own crew, and not dish wins to Zender in order to get another Top Crew Medal.

If you do, you will forever be known as an ass kisser

burn_u_out Wrote:Don't tell me your jumping ships again Nate.

Don't tell me ur joining Zender's crew now that you have gotten your Crew Medal from BTP.

Remember u still owe them for it, they didn't have to ask Ray to let u back into the crew.

Either don't play this game or create ur own crew, and not dish wins to Zender in order to get another Top Crew Medal.

If you do, you will forever be known as an ass kisser

Alright, Im not starting anything..luke WANTED me back in because of my loyalty.he said he didnt care if i helped or not..
I am joining Tyler next session as i wish just to do my own thing..
sorry

don't worry guys vaeh and devils advocate are going to help u all out at least that is the latest news on the helper front

how come there are two almost identical posts? give me a reason not to lock one. seems it would be confusing for you guys to try and follow both :?

outkast preferred not having theone be responsible for creating the post about nsx so he had me make 1 to

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Nsx_reborn Slick_Runner 10 2,258 03-30-2008, 02:55 AM
Last Post: TheJMan

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon