mobbster
kingding
Slick

eli+lude = helper
highway=helper
midori=helper
burn u out=helper

there is the list keep if clean though please

man i cant believe we leaving black__metal and kaibigan out man...2 hardcore racers we leaving out...
AlKi

if u want, i can run a helper?

kai said no hes burnt out but will be accepting and no room for black_metal
First there was two sets of footprints in the sand Then there was one set of footprints in the sand When times get hard and shit hits the fan God don't walk with me, he carry me man

XxPakixX Wrote:if u want, i can run a helper?

sounds good only way we will be able to compete is if we kill them in crew wins i'm setting the goal at 1000
First there was two sets of footprints in the sand Then there was one set of footprints in the sand When times get hard and shit hits the fan God don't walk with me, he carry me man

Crews are turning lame.. its not who has the best racers, its who has the most helpers..

James that was uncalled for. Don't start shit in peoples threads if you have nothing to add that has to actually do with the thread stay out.

and yes you can consider that a warning.

Don't respond in here if you do you're gone.

james Wrote:Crews are turning lame.. its not who has the best racers, its who has the most helpers..

ur another stpid n00b who beleves that, i had fuk all crew wins n some nice loses n top was mine easy,

wins is just another part of gainging an advantage and it takes skill organisation etc and apart of beaing a good leader to set up crew wins.

every one ahs an equal opportunity to set up heleprs so its not something thats unfair its all apart of leading like racing and working.

n00b

well said romeo...

theone thats a good list... it should be fun this round Smile
Drag-Master

james Wrote:Crews are turning lame.. its not who has the best racers, its who has the most helpers..

crew wins are a very important part of running a crew the higher the sr the more money u have, we are competin with a couple big spenders dominating the crew wins will help us counteract there spending

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Nsx_reborn Slick_Runner 10 2,258 03-30-2008, 02:55 AM
Last Post: TheJMan

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon