mobbster
kingding
Slick

eli+lude = helper
highway=helper
midori + snowboardpunk =helper
Paki = helper
WiReD = helper?

Yo sry Yerbs, I won't be able to create a helper for u next session b/c yesterday I just found out that I almost failed my Calculus Mid-term... I really need to catchup in school, b/c I don't want to pay $400 for a course for a fail, and then have to re-enroll in the course.

I hope you understand,

Travis

ok.... is outkast banded from mc? if he is i thought he was the leader. so whos gonna be the leader of nsx next round?

snowboardpunk Wrote:ok.... is outkast banded from mc? if he is i thought he was the leader. so whos gonna be the leader of nsx next round?

no he is just banned from the forums man

no man u don't have to worry, he's just temporarily banned from the forums, until him and Tyler sort their thing out...

Yerbs can still play MC, he is not banned from the game. So just be rdy next round to dish him as many wins as possible, btw, I'm not going to be playing next session so you should join Midori's helper.

ok yeah since u wont be playing ill join midoris but man i was in his crew last session people lost too many cm's

Yah, well ur gonna have to help him and get more CMs. I know it's hard work man, but what can I say, I had to spend 5-6 hrs racing each day in the beginning 2 weeks of last session, and put everything from school on hold just for MC, lmao. But at least I have a Top Crew Medal to show for it Big Grin

unfortunately helpers are normally full of noobs so cm loss is going to happen just gotta teach us noobs how its done lol

if my crew doesn't get in the top 5 i'll be your helper crew for next session

So Chronik when u say a helper crew for "you"

Who are you referring to? NSX or some other crew?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Nsx_reborn Slick_Runner 10 2,258 03-30-2008, 02:55 AM
Last Post: TheJMan

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon