Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
lol....no one jump OK

Ah damn, no one talked to me about it, taken for granted again, oh well, time to remind. Cool

Hot Damn, ownage.

Ill admit to what was going on Cubby and i made a deal wow big shocker there.. there is always deals being done. When i went up to bring matt down (wich was fun) i still could have [censored] cubby just as hard but there was a deal. It didnt go through for various reasons but none the less he will make good on our deal.

kidstaylin you always were a n00b

Mike again...seriously...you got out played...stop being a muffin.
When I Fall Asleep You're All That I See, I Wish I Could Be All That You Mean To Me, My Angel Without Wings Smile

Rakim I love you <3

I didn't have help the second time I won. This game is not about individuals, it is about teams, hence the 'crews' we join and make. If a group of people would like to help one person win that is their choice. In real life it is like when small race groups get together to make a larger, more economically viable group. You sound like someone that is angry that he doesn't have any of the top players as friends and knows he has no chance to win without them. You don't buy credits anymore because you would get demolished by us as soon as you went anywhere, and THAT is because you do not have friends. Those of us who do spend for fun and to help others win the game only get our money back when we do win. I think that Ray would vouch for the fact that most people that have won things have spent close to what the prizes actually were, and your hard-earned paper route money probably will not hold up against those that spend a good amount. I am not trying to make you sound like a retard, you did that on your own, but I am trying to point out that you did not consider why things happen the way they do.
EAT A PUNCH JUST TO MAKE YOU TAP
BJJ-Purple Belt
Resident Engineer, Geologist, Genius

wow, I actually agree with Jared here.....
[Image: 30.png]

Quote: Why should I....so it can go to the winner of the month fund....

greatest point made in the entire thread
StreetRacer

Re-Ignite the FLAME.

The greatest point was made in my post, and the fact that whatever a person invests to play is never made back. You spend say $1000 over a year and only win $800, WE pay to win the game. You guys that spend $5 here and there will never win because you do not put enough in. If you pussys would quit whining about not winning and make some friends then spend some you could win top spots also, but sitting at home on mommy and daddy's computer eating cheezie poofs and complaining that the pocket change you have put in never won you a prize is stupid.
EAT A PUNCH JUST TO MAKE YOU TAP
BJJ-Purple Belt
Resident Engineer, Geologist, Genius

only way to win = telling a good portion of the vets who play this game NOT to hit you when you make your jump and having them hit other people who try and give you the money back... then telling them you will do the same for them... is it really any deeper than that.. i think not
StreetRacer

Re-Ignite the FLAME.

I've spent over $3000US and won around $2000.

I was AGAINST the vets when I won the 2nd time...veggy and jdoddy were hitting me at the end. I also wasn't really trying to win...or I would hit supedupm3 more :p I've also LOST when I had all the vets helping me...so there is no point...it's a game...requires luck...skill....and lots of cash.
When I Fall Asleep You're All That I See, I Wish I Could Be All That You Mean To Me, My Angel Without Wings Smile

Rakim I love you <3

agreed Monte.. i don't want to win lol.. just be a part of a great crew and help where help is needed... a rare find now a days
StreetRacer

Re-Ignite the FLAME.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Bus...Stopping Bye, Jump on the wagon.. WiReD__ 7 1,983 04-05-2006, 06:50 PM
Last Post: WiReD__
  nw jump o_O_Tread_O_o 52 9,140 07-19-2005, 11:58 PM
Last Post: Officer_Cartman
  another one trying to jump o_O_Tread_O_o 4 1,535 06-24-2005, 02:54 AM
Last Post: Joey

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon