Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
lol....no one jump OK

lol i just watched my friend jumped to get exp lol 30 mins of first lmao if i were u guys dont waste ur time trying to get first cuase skoogyeyye and his crew wants OFFIcer to win

I dont like you so stfu bitch

Smile
poth

poth u got problem with him, u know where to make a thread man ^_~
Randy || Ready2Rumble || BlackWidow

Quote:lol i just watched my friend jumped to get exp lol 30 mins of first lmao if i were u guys dont waste ur time trying to get first cuase skoogyeyye and his crew wants OFFIcer to win
More like we are gonna make him win...

lolol
]=O~

Quote:
Quote:lol i just watched my friend jumped to get exp lol 30 mins of first lmao if i were u guys dont waste ur time trying to get first cuase skoogyeyye and his crew wants OFFIcer to win
More like we are gonna make him win...

yeah im helpin too Tongue
Leader of The ORIGINAL
_DyNaStY_
Top25: 4 (Feb 2008) | TopCrew: 1

you guys gotta let me know when and who NOT to rape :/
When I Fall Asleep You're All That I See, I Wish I Could Be All That You Mean To Me, My Angel Without Wings Smile

Rakim I love you <3

Jason ill be on later... ill hit up brandon once i get home and then ill have a list. Im helping but then again being helped i believe.. Brandon and i have some small things to work out but Ill keep ya informed of what i know.

Just tell Brandon when you wanna talk...I hate staying on AIM...and I may be playing my new heroin :crazy:
When I Fall Asleep You're All That I See, I Wish I Could Be All That You Mean To Me, My Angel Without Wings Smile

Rakim I love you <3

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Bus...Stopping Bye, Jump on the wagon.. WiReD__ 7 1,983 04-05-2006, 06:50 PM
Last Post: WiReD__
  nw jump o_O_Tread_O_o 52 9,140 07-19-2005, 11:58 PM
Last Post: Officer_Cartman
  another one trying to jump o_O_Tread_O_o 4 1,535 06-24-2005, 02:54 AM
Last Post: Joey

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon