Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
lol....no one jump OK

lol i really didn't get his post but im cool with that, cuz i dont' know i'm not affected :p
Leader of The ORIGINAL
_DyNaStY_
Top25: 4 (Feb 2008) | TopCrew: 1

idc who wins i just want a top 25

noone cares what you want
]=O~

i do :p hehe :grin:
Leader of The ORIGINAL
_DyNaStY_
Top25: 4 (Feb 2008) | TopCrew: 1

I only enjoyed it because you guys promised me. And when James put it in my butt, I was done for...I really thought I would win.

Jon, Lets not talk about the time before you got your first win...oh what the hell, you were so damn drunk, so you probably don't remember, but James and P00nman fit both their cocks in your ass at the same time, while Jason and Clayton doubled your mouth. I ran off to call for help, cuz you were screaming like a little bitch.. Confusedhocked:

Funny when i won james and i werent cool actually enemies as was ed. i dont get why you have to put all your sick fantasies and projecting them on someone else. You need counseling ryan i know all those times you dropped the soap you did it on purpose but its causing psychological problems.

"I was promised"

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Sorry...everybody in this game has been promised or promised somebody something...then it hasn't happened. Stop being a muffin too.
When I Fall Asleep You're All That I See, I Wish I Could Be All That You Mean To Me, My Angel Without Wings Smile

Rakim I love you <3

alright, I will repeat this. He has LIED TO ME. thats all that matters. It is my opinion that I dont feel the same way you guys feels. I know that in the past pimpen has helped him out tons back in the "Gold" games. So why would a player take out another player that has helped him. Its a game, I understand that. I just dont understand where all this "he deserves it [censored] comes from". BTW, i dont agree with the repeat winners, I dont feel that anybody should win the game more than once. No reason to actually. Jon, Slammed, and most of the other ones won it more than once, because there was 2 different games at that time. I didnt agree with Jason winning, I didnt agree with Cubby winning.....I dont agree 100% with brandon winning. If [censored] would of happened differently last session and the stuff he told me about pimpin and cubby last session, if it all happened like he told me, then yeah I would have no issues with it. He told me he was going to take out cubby, and that pimpin was cool, I quote he said "I dont even know why I took him out" You know, just be honest, say your protecting cubbies ass. I dont care. Just hope you dont try for [censored] later, or you have lots of help. Well it seems like he has lots of help. What I was trying to say with the whole CJW statement Jon, was that We got him up there. How many people did it take. 2 people total. how many people is it going to take to give brandon the win. Looks like right now there are what, 30 people saying they will help. Big difference isnt it. hey Jon why dont you come out and say why you supported cubby's win last session. Interesting idea isnt it...
[Image: 30.png]

It's absolutely retarded that you have to use help from others to win this game...IF you can't do it on your own, it's really not worth it. That's the whole point behind all the rules isn't it??? No multi's for a reason.....In my mind, using someone elses net worth is nothhing different then using multis. Every winner that I have seen in my year and a half falls in the crowd. There hasn't been a legit winner yet who has done it on thier own. That's the main reason I don't buy credits anymore.....Why should I....so it can go to the winner of the month fund....not what I want to do with my hard earned money.

ahh yes everyone cheats by racing for $ rofl

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Bus...Stopping Bye, Jump on the wagon.. WiReD__ 7 1,983 04-05-2006, 06:50 PM
Last Post: WiReD__
  nw jump o_O_Tread_O_o 52 9,140 07-19-2005, 11:58 PM
Last Post: Officer_Cartman
  another one trying to jump o_O_Tread_O_o 4 1,535 06-24-2005, 02:54 AM
Last Post: Joey

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon