Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
lol....no one jump OK

OR we all don't live at home with mommy and daddy and have been helped by someone before also. Think about it.
EAT A PUNCH JUST TO MAKE YOU TAP
BJJ-Purple Belt
Resident Engineer, Geologist, Genius

I doubt that he deserves it as much as he says. He is like all of you guys, lies, lies and filled with more lies...Thats ok if you can sleep at night about it. go screwing with somepeople will get you screwed back
[Image: 30.png]

It's a game...

and I sleep great at night...naked...O_o
When I Fall Asleep You're All That I See, I Wish I Could Be All That You Mean To Me, My Angel Without Wings Smile

Rakim I love you <3

just stating. Rach was supposed to win, it never happened. This was all coming from jared, I believe he said something about the fact that yes she will win, and so forth. Just stating, dont get cocky jared, Rach was supposed to be your best friend and blah blah blah. As far as brandon deserving it, I dont think so. You may find my opinion not to count, but I dont see why he is getting all this press. I havnt seen him really do anything except for take out pimpin, then come on AIM and tell me that he was goign to take out cubby also, and what not. he said he wanted 2nd, I was llike blah, you aint going to get it. Lets try this out. Screw all of you guys and who you think will win. Lets let everybody get it themselves. When I won how many people helped me out. DUCE and CLAYTON. When CHEF won how many people helped him out. ME AND CLAYTON, were the main ones. How many people did it take to push Harry up to 600 million a few sessions ago, 1, me. How many people did it take to push Pimpin dem hoes up to 600 million last session oh yeah only 3, CJW21, Chinese, and ME. So you can get all of your people together, just hope that I aint around K
thanks, bye, this is the end. No more talking about this in this thread, you have any problems with what I said, bring it on in flame wars.
[Image: 30.png]

Quote:It's a game...

and I sleep great at night...naked...O_o

I bet you do sleep great at night liek that, lol.
Wanna test your knowledge, skills, and wits to win prizes? Check out the contest prize forum!

Quote:
Quote:lol i just watched my friend jumped to get exp lol 30 mins of first lmao if i were u guys dont waste ur time trying to get first cuase skoogyeyye and his crew wants OFFIcer to win
More like we are gonna make him win...
theres a [censored] load of ppl helping him.. including myself.. and like o boy sed.. we are gonna make him win Wink
[Image: steamby4.th.gif]

And how many times have you pushed cjw up there only for your plans to get [censored] up Smile and will it continue? hell yea. Ive brought him down once and helped another it can happen again. Or should i say you push him up there will happen again.

brandon is getting this win.

Thanks for ruining it for evybody else LOL. I am still goona try. Beat me like a mangy dog and i will be back
Redneck not Retard
my rank

If I have cash when he goes to jump, count me in. For some reason I just dont think my 3,000 BR will help him right now.
Unstoppable.

Money makes the world go round. This game is no different.

hmmm... interesting thread...

:p
if can, can... if no can, still can... if still no can, then no can

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Bus...Stopping Bye, Jump on the wagon.. WiReD__ 7 1,983 04-05-2006, 06:50 PM
Last Post: WiReD__
  nw jump o_O_Tread_O_o 52 9,140 07-19-2005, 11:58 PM
Last Post: Officer_Cartman
  another one trying to jump o_O_Tread_O_o 4 1,535 06-24-2005, 02:54 AM
Last Post: Joey

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon