Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If it does restart...

since the game froze at about a minute and a half he should on let us have 3 minute of game play not this 24 hour bullsh it cause thats even more unfair all the hatred between everyone and all the friends of friends of friends will make sure that one person will win Restart = BAD IDEA.

i personally am against the restart! but hey im only one person and everyone is still votin and thats my opinion
[Image: Midori_Fairy_by_buttonnose.jpg]

Panikpak Wrote:since the game froze at about a minute and a half he should on let us have 3 minute of game play not this 24 hour bullsh it cause thats even more unfair all the hatred between everyone and all the friends of friends of friends will make sure that one person will win Restart = BAD IDEA.

i personally am against the restart! but hey im only one person and everyone is still votin and thats my opinion

if it did restart yea only 3mins and thats it.......but unfair cause ppl no who to HI.....(J-reed)
Always ready for a new challenge.

:duel:

3 minutes will be plenty of time. Plenty. :roll:

if it does go to the restar there should only be a half an hour or an hour at the most cuz if you do the 24 hrs theres not gonna be anyone doing much till the last couple mins anyways

oh and ya the to ppl everyone is gonna go for are jreed and rach lol
[Image: club.gif]

bObscure Wrote:3 minutes will be plenty of time. Plenty. :roll:

for those who can hit and know how to play the game like they say they do... YES 3 MINUTES IS ALOT OF TIME!! :twisted:
[Image: Midori_Fairy_by_buttonnose.jpg]

3 minutes where everyone would get sql errors and lag? The only way that would work is to eliminate working and ONLY allow hitting.

No matter how you look at it the end of this is gonna be hard on someone. Jreed won, maybe he wouldn't have but since CI doesn't have a time machine (would they be running this game if they did?) then I think we gotta leave it as it stands.

The other thought that goes through my mind is maybe Jreed would have won anyways, all the big people got hit for big money through the whole game, everyone knew what was gonna happen, so the real question here is who's name were you sitting on waiting to hit that HI button the second they jumped, come on you know some of you were doing it.

i think that seeing that everyone knew that rach was lvl 35 and how much she could make there was probably a few ppl waiting for her to jump plus there were what like 4-5 others that were lvl 35 and that could make the same amount of money that rach could make so in my mind i think it was wide open
[Image: club.gif]

calder12 Wrote:3 minutes where everyone would get sql errors and lag? The only way that would work is to eliminate working and ONLY allow hitting.

No matter how you look at it the end of this is gonna be hard on someone. Jreed won, maybe he wouldn't have but since CI doesn't have a time machine (would they be running this game if they did?) then I think we gotta leave it as it stands.

The other thought that goes through my mind is maybe Jreed would have won anyways, all the big people got hit for big money through the whole game, everyone knew what was gonna happen, so the real question here is who's name were you sitting on waiting to hit that HI button the second they jumped, come on you know some of you were doing it.

yep. i was waiting just like many others

But you can't jump at the last minute without being online. Some people might've been trying to hit whoever happened to be at top online, rather than some predetermined target. :wink:

yip bob knws best, Smile
One Of Midnites Forum Mod Team......Black__Metal ™©

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Restart? o_O_MIDORI_O_o 23 4,097 12-02-2005, 02:21 AM
Last Post: hybrid_SI
  why so long for the restart pacothetaco 27 4,262 07-28-2005, 07:03 PM
Last Post: LuDe

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon