Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Restart?

okay everyone i must agree with the new posts, ray knows or is gonna know how pissed everyone is so CHILL. and besides if he were to give everyone the extra time to play that already is unfair cause its ended, just like any other game, who won is the person who won, you cant take that away and start over again cause its unfair. yeah it was unfair for everyone that the server lagged or whatever, but how would you feel if you won something and they take your medal back and then someone else gets it? not too good huh? thats why we all should just stop complaining cause he aint gonna restart it, maybe at the most return your credits for next round, cause i doubt he will do a refund. so in the mean time just chill. NOTHING YOU CAN DO. even if its unfair, it would be unfair to start again.
[Image: Midori_Fairy_by_buttonnose.jpg]

you should just change your name to calder now....

zanyjim Wrote:you should just change your name to calder now....

LOL
Drag-Master

LOL x 2

that would make no sense at all im just as pissed as everybody else and i had my share of flamming but enough is enough nothing we can do

no it makes sence its pretty funny to lol

LOL x 3

oh Jimmy knows better than to think I kiss anyones ass Wink
he is just bein a punk, explaining a situation is different than trying to justify it

LoL Okay enough of that shit i see it in like all the posts LoL

One Of Midnites Forum Mod Team......Black__Metal ™©

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  If it does restart... o_O_MIDORI_O_o 11 2,267 12-04-2005, 02:11 AM
Last Post: o_O_MIDORI_O_o
  why so long for the restart pacothetaco 27 4,262 07-28-2005, 07:03 PM
Last Post: LuDe

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon