Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I hate to say this but.......

I never said you should just deal with it. I don't know what to say, I don't spend money on MC and yes I get annoyed when the servers hurt my game in TS, you guys all know that is my main game.

I think something should be, could be done. What? I don't know, but everyone screaming blue murder and claiming to get screwed over isn't going to help the matter any, and the point is as unfortunate as it was, this kind of thing happens with the web.

If your internet connection died with 2 minutes left to go in the game would you be screaming at your isp? They provide a service. They should make sure that service NEVER goes down shouldn't they?

Where is the difference?

Quote:OMFG are you joking? So what if they improved working if the game suffers? Seriously... You must be joking trying to reationalize what the fu@k you just said.

Rationalize what? the players asked for it, bitched and moaned and whined about it, they changed it and now you bitch some more. I am pretty fuckin quickly getting tired of hearing you scream at everyone because you lost a CHANCE to win. Good god, if I buy you a psp will you finally stop?

now although im sure my opion doesnt matter much but ima have to say that then from this incident from spenders now o nthe last day of the sess should have a money back guarentee incase something like this happens because we cannot make sure we dont have over 100 people on it at the end so that would be my way id suggest to do it money back guarentee for spenders who spend at the end of the sess to get 1st incase sometin happens

calder12 Wrote:I never said you should just deal with it. I don't know what to say, I don't spend money on MC and yes I get annoyed when the servers hurt my game in TS, you guys all know that is my main game.

I think something should be, could be done. What? I don't know, but everyone screaming blue murder and claiming to get screwed over isn't going to help the matter any, and the point is as unfortunate as it was, this kind of thing happens with the web.

If your internet connection died with 2 minutes left to go in the game would you be screaming at your isp? They provide a service. They should make sure that service NEVER goes down shouldn't they?
Where is the difference?

Fuc%in' right I would be screaming at them. While I don't disagree with your assesment of the situation, the point is the site management should have been able to handle this sort of thing if the build a site where customers actually pay money for services. Don't offer services if you can't deliver...plain and simple

Ray and Cres and anyone else over at CI needs to take a long hard look at the way they service their clients and give back to those that got screwed over multiple times by poor site management.
MC's Most Hated

Im so glade rach is going to pay for a extra server for MC

Cheers

calder12 Wrote:
Quote:OMFG are you joking? So what if they improved working if the game suffers? Seriously... You must be joking trying to reationalize what the fu@k you just said.

Rationalize what? the players asked for it, bitched and moaned and whined about it, they changed it and now you bitch some more. I am pretty fuckin quickly getting tired of hearing you scream at everyone because you lost a CHANCE to win. Good god, if I buy you a psp will you finally stop?

I could care less if you are tired of hearing me bitch! The bitching is intended for the people who run this site, so if it bothers you get the fu@k out of here!

Buy me a PSP, and I will continue to b!tch since the admins need to understand the depth of their mistakes!
MC's Most Hated

That is the first coherent post I have seen. and that I agree with. They needed to look at the possibilities that changing working would hurt the game the way it did, more foresight. Most servers can't handle that kind of load and it is the admins job to take a look at the prospect that a game change would do that. So why don't we all cool down, keep our fingers crossed and see what happens before hunting them down and lynching them? Just a thought

Rachs post not the idiots

omg fuk off

this shit is taking over the forums man wtf
[Image: untitled1copy4nr.jpg]
VeeDuBBeR

lol its making me cry laughing

ima have to say that if mc doesnt fix this they gonna lose abunch of awesome spenders and awesome players

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  a new lvl of hate hwnplaya 12 3,602 04-28-2008, 04:39 AM
Last Post: Benton08
  DONT HATE! PANDAhumpnMONKEY 10 2,827 03-02-2006, 07:32 PM
Last Post: PANDAhumpnMONKEY
  Hate Mail!! PANDAhumpnMONKEY 9 2,724 01-10-2006, 02:02 PM
Last Post: PANDAhumpnMONKEY
  hate mail Restricted 31 7,534 12-20-2005, 11:42 PM
Last Post: monteman
  X-Mas Hate Mail! PANDAhumpnMONKEY 4 1,533 12-06-2005, 08:49 PM
Last Post: ehja
  You might be loser IF: or why I hate the forums Dyna 42 10,022 12-06-2005, 01:04 PM
Last Post: mSzura
  More hate Mail... A_n_i_M_a_L_ 15 4,390 11-29-2005, 10:06 PM
Last Post: LuDe
  hate mail domesticabus 4 1,761 11-20-2005, 07:54 PM
Last Post: Black__Metal
  My very 1st hate mail... LOL!! A_n_i_M_a_L_ 17 4,603 11-16-2005, 09:48 AM
Last Post: A_n_i_M_a_L_
  HATE MAIL liGHts_OUt_spEEd 3 1,283 11-16-2005, 01:18 AM
Last Post: Black__Metal

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon