Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
quit bitchin about how you got hacked......

jason do you think you can send that guy my way? you know my contact info for aim and msn. *giggles loudly*

uh..wtf? I didnt "hack" homiepa. Dude..and I dont run a bot, so wtf is up with these accusations..what a bytch bro. Smurf get off my nutz

he's not on ur nutz, smurf said he was sorry if he offended anyone, i guess he means that instead of wineing to the forums about your problem solve it yourself and do something about it rather than complain and see what happens...im sure vette and all those others who got "hacked" (in other words, there account got logged into by a different person(so says duce)) that he and everyone else who had the same problem got over the topic and will try again...that's the danger of giving out your pass, and info, you have to trust the person that you give it out to...

trust is the value in this game...and stealing Wink

so stop flaming this thread up til it melts...or u can do that lol...i don't really care :p
Leader of The ORIGINAL
_DyNaStY_
Top25: 4 (Feb 2008) | TopCrew: 1

dont make me post that aim convo I had wit ya... caught ya red handed biotch

Quote:dont make me post that aim convo I had wit ya... caught ya red handed biotch

I think you should Smile
All I need is One Mic.

Quote:dont make me post that aim convo I had wit ya... caught ya red handed biotch

I don't think I can quite trust a copied AIM convo...to easy to be changed around.

who cares if vette got hacked and using a bot if he didnt than so what he got away with it and if he didnt than he is a hell of a racer and i see that he is a hell of a racer
OIF Veteran

Born To Kill

SS_Goku

Same thinking here. Bot or no bot, vetteboy is a crazy racer and deserved to win some $$$ for how much he worked last round.
QuickAl

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hacked vetteboy3 63 13,366 05-23-2005, 01:54 PM
Last Post: shadow67

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon