Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
quit bitchin about how you got hacked......

everone that's gotten hacked recently got hacked because they deserved it. They all were using a bot and the person who made it hacked them. I know this because someone that got hacked just recently told me who it was and why.... and that just proves vetteboy was using a bot...

your entitled to your opinion and same is jason a.k.a vettyboy, but you the one bitchin, about him using a bot, there is no proof he is using a bot, so foget that, get of your high chair, and grow up
REBORN!!!!!!!!
REBORN!!!!!!!!
Mecca_boy your my inspiration *booya*

nah... im not bitchin about him usin a bot im just lettin it out as it is. Everyone is like I got hacked I got hacked. They got hacked because they were using a bot created by nos_expert.

look under
-Dumbest post ever
*insert signature here*

is there really a point to this thread. Please tell me why you couldnt have posted that under the other thread

So who was it that hacked vetteboy? If you don't want to tell in on the forum..via pm is also ok.

No one got hacked.. someone just logged on using their pw.. stop using the word "hacked"
{ Duce_ }

rofldumbasses
]=O~

I'll send you my internet, power, and Coke bill to you then. Since I was his bot...you fucking moron. I am tried of stupid fukheads like yourself accusing and saying people deserve it. I hope your PC gets hacked...cause that would be your fault right? Of course they had vette's PW...you are weeeeeetodid. They got it by other means of him giving it out. And if you have any idea who went on his acct at the end you best spill your fucking guts. PM me in game or here...if not shut the bloody fuck up. Or I'll give you a reason to complain.
When I Fall Asleep You're All That I See, I Wish I Could Be All That You Mean To Me, My Angel Without Wings Smile

Rakim I love you <3

please refer back to my comment of dumbest post ever
smurf you pulled that one way outta your ass buddy
"my friend told me so it must be right"
yeah... my friend told me about aliens but whats the story on that one
*smacks you a good one*
*insert signature here*

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hacked vetteboy3 63 13,366 05-23-2005, 01:54 PM
Last Post: shadow67

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon