Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
quit bitchin about how you got hacked......

smurfzapper11 u retard jason dont use a bot at all.. sorry to be u

there have been 2 people that have gotten hacked... and I know for a fact that one of them used a bot....and vetteboy I just automatically assumed since everyone else was accusing him of using it.. I just saw the connection there and just accused him...
I know for a fact that nos_expert hacked homiepa's account but the rest is just an assumption since vetteboy didnt use a bot made by nos_expert or made by anyone... so I dont know it coulve been anyone...
Im sorry for accusing him, I just saw the connection there and put my 2 cents in

Im sorry if I offended anyone....

you know what assuming does?
makes an ASS out of U and ME

but in this case only you as i did not assume such outlandish claims :ooo:
*insert signature here*

For your information I was hacked once and "hacked" another on this game. When I first started I was banned like a month into playing...for reasons I got nasty comments from Cres when I asked why. Good thing I was friends with Dyna and he told Julie who in turn got me unbanned. Turns out my acct was banned cause the people who gained control of it were sending trojans from it...back when it was easier to do that from in the game. 2nd time was I was talking to somebody whom most of the older players know as "Larry" He added me to AIM and after a few days of talking like a normal person he waited till I was typing a reply then sent a request for direct connection. Before I knew what had happened he sent a file...

2 days later my acct was gone...he had access to my CC, hotmail, and my computer...I had to buy him credits on MC for him to return my hotmail to normal...I changed my CC's right after and reformatted...he's been back since then and I know he's talked to Zura and tried to get her.

It happens easier then you think. So please don't talk ill of others that have no idea wtf happened to them.
When I Fall Asleep You're All That I See, I Wish I Could Be All That You Mean To Me, My Angel Without Wings Smile

Rakim I love you <3

smurf, just coz vette amongst many others are better than you, stop bitching. i swear, every post i read that you make you are bitching about something/someone.
i truly was hacked, it was my 6th round on mc. i went to log onto gold and it said my pw changed. so i got my pw changed, and when i log in, i have -8000 nw and my sn was cocksucker. i had a chat with ray on msn, and he went through my pm's, making sure i didnt tell anyone, and we found out the person who did it. Ray took care of everything, helping me out a bit as well. so if anyone does get hacked, you aint got any power to fix it, leave it for the admin, and keep [censored] of these boards.
Even more, grow some balls!

oh, and monte, this aint aimed at ya, i just cbf replying to smurfs post.

what the [censored] are you talking about that im bitchin just because people are better than me....
I admit I made a mistake... I just put 2 and 2 together and made an assumption.
every post I read from you.. your constanly tryin to be the hotshot

Quote:.back when it was easier to do that from in the game. 2nd time was I was talking to somebody whom most of the older players know as "Larry"

Not me the bad Larry lol.. I forgot about that guy, he threatined to hack into my account once. :crazy:
{ Duce_ }

Ugh, a lot of the people who get hacked deserve it in one way or another.

i.e. talking to the wrong people, using bots, etc.
A Legend Reborn.

...alright fine. A Legend Unbanned.

Quote:
Quote:.back when it was easier to do that from in the game. 2nd time was I was talking to somebody whom most of the older players know as "Larry"

Not me the bad Larry lol.. I forgot about that guy, he threatined to hack into my account once. :crazy:

i remember him -_- thought he was you and you was him, and hence wrong person got blocked &gt;_&lt;

sorry ducey &lt;3 lol

Alex as usual your comments are below the a grade 3's lvl of maturity and intellect.

Yeah...LarryF2004, racingismalife, etc...had many names...not duce though &lt;3 Larry lol
When I Fall Asleep You're All That I See, I Wish I Could Be All That You Mean To Me, My Angel Without Wings Smile

Rakim I love you <3

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hacked vetteboy3 63 13,366 05-23-2005, 01:54 PM
Last Post: shadow67

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon