Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
wow@the new changes

yup...i remember those too...thats when i used to play...and then i quit the season black widow won top crew and never played until now...
AlKi

Quote:And the days where i got to lvl 30.

The days when i was runnin 8 seconds.

PLZ RAY BRING THEM BACK
go even farther back when lvl 20 was doing 7.5s lol
[Image: club.gif]

^^^^Don't think i was around in those days, or if i was, never got lvl 20, but i once remember hitting 6 seconds

well if you got to 6 secs then that before my time lol
cars went from running 6 secs to 7 then to high 8s low 9s then to what it was till this past session(hopefully lol)

I've been playing since the start i think, not seriously till now, but i had a few session here and there where i've been serious

i'v been playing now for 2 yrs, and 4 months lol
and i still suck at this game lol

I've only started to play serious recently....I aint bragging but i'm an excellent racer (if I want to be), can tune, both Dyno and T'n'T excellently, Work, get CM's by the shitloads, the only thing i cant do is stealing, of any type

lol i can steal [censored] lol but i cant do anything thats needed to be in a crew lol
but anyways i think this is a little off topic now
back on topic lol

*coughs*

Great changes Ray

rofl
ya great changes but the 1 change that i'm not to sure that i like all that much is the no racing for money
i like it cuz you wont have ppl like panda(no offence) jumping all the time
but i dont like it cuz i help my firends out sending them money when they need it
but other then that i love the rest of the changes

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon