Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
wow@the new changes

http://www.corruptinteractive.com/forums...#Post78605

co-leader...i never thought that would happen...or using a stolen car...exp is back....this will be a good round guys
All I need is One Mic.

I wonder if exp means high nw people get alot, low NW or like first MC both O_o
When I Fall Asleep You're All That I See, I Wish I Could Be All That You Mean To Me, My Angel Without Wings Smile

Rakim I love you <3

Im not sure on that either..because back then..if you stayed level one..you would get the most exp..but then you have to upgrade or you wont get anything..it should be interesting
All I need is One Mic.

wow im gonna love this i wonder if u like win a car in a race like slips and it has high pimp factor if u can upgrade it and use them both like one for slips and one for wining models and working????

yea this roudn is gunna kick ass...i liek the racing stolen cars and crew co-leaders parts
Youll never see me in the "ideas and suggestions" or "boost Mode" forums...

yeah the mutiple cars thing is gonna be sick...this round should be sweet Wink
in game Fallout_boy-UWIN

soo...ur sayin that if im lvl 6 and steal a car that has lke lvl 8 upgrades i can race it??..uh oh ..we gonna have some newbies lvl one people racin wit lvl 10 stolen carz.not fair Sad eh well..how long til next round monte ?
&lt;&lt;&lt;__THE__DIPLOMATS__&gt;&gt;&gt;

oh god...someone could build exp at lvl 1 for ever and just have a fast stolen car...thatd be tight... Wink
in game Fallout_boy-UWIN

not tite...scarry...
&lt;&lt;&lt;__THE__DIPLOMATS__&gt;&gt;&gt;

i think the car will probably be stock if u steal it
"Whats the ultimate rejection?... Wen you are masturbating and you hand falls a sleep"

90teg2 says:
and if i cant eat it i dont want it!!

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon