Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who is the most underrated player?

Quote:
Quote:cant wait to be underrated someday...personaly i think im pretty damn handy when it comes to racing but i still need help with HIing and what not... Wink

same here...and i cant wait to be the underrated player as well...instead of the unknown noob i am... Cool

lude atleast people race you.. I go un-noticed and unknown ALL session.. And ya know what.. NOBODY knows who I am really.. Till this session.. NOT A SOUL really knew me except tread,skogey and Quick AL.Maybe slick and kaibigan , but they never acknowledged me in game.So lude.. you mare prolly underrated.. but its better to be underrated then overrated.Jsut dont underestimate certain people.. like you.
92 Talon TSi AWD-you just got owned by a chick
[Image: spamdsm.gif]

what are u talkin bout illicit..im jus an unknown noob...and i knew who u were b4...jus never talked to u...bet u never noticed me till the forums... Cool
AlKi

No I noticed you.. you used to kick my ass racing.. online a few times.. OFfline mostly..

ANd No.. Not alot of people really pay much attention to me in the game.. but its cool.. I like it.. then i can sneak up on everyone..lol.

But I knew who you were 2 or 3 sessions ago.. jsut never talked to ya till on here.I am kinda shy..lol.tho you wouldnt know it from here :p
92 Talon TSi AWD-you just got owned by a chick
[Image: spamdsm.gif]

same here...im going to sneak up and take sumone down... Cool
AlKi

Quote:I am the most underrated player...no joust

I will vouch for Miles. He and I have played some sessions together, and he is a player to recongnize! I am 2nd behind him LOL!!!
Noob, what Noob...

whos miles???
AlKi

Quote:whos miles???

Opps! liGHts_OUt_spEEd I wish this forum would put the persons name your qouting in the quote, and not at the top. He and I have been crewed together a bit the past few session and we did very well together. We made 4th top crew in like 8 days
Noob, what Noob...

no one is

who are you? :confused:
midnite is spelled wrong.

Quote:

who are you? :confused:

who u????lol...nah j/k... i kno u...
AlKi

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Upset Player 2ndbase 4 1,856 04-01-2012, 03:10 PM
Last Post: 2ndbase
  Is it a player? is it bug? is it a bot? crazyfrog555 7 2,431 04-01-2010, 02:13 PM
Last Post: Admin
  please help a noob old school player SpeedKillz 12 3,917 05-12-2008, 08:03 AM
Last Post: Victorious
  Panda - The loyal team player.... chuss 16 3,867 11-08-2005, 04:42 PM
Last Post: o_O_Tread_O_o
  the crapiest player ever ME! eyc22 1 1,290 10-15-2005, 02:16 AM
Last Post: mSzura
  Who is the most OVER-rated player? XxPakixX 68 17,231 10-05-2005, 10:21 AM
Last Post: mSzura

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon