Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who is the most underrated player?

I dunno.. I know of a few people that could beat him.. he is good.. that coming from 2 perspectives.. As a former crew member and a friend.. But I had to go against the grain.. lol.
92 Talon TSi AWD-you just got owned by a chick
[Image: spamdsm.gif]

i know peeps that can beat him too...but ya...hes pretty good... Cool
AlKi

i think it is funny how alot of people i taught how to play are getting better then me
"Whats the ultimate rejection?... Wen you are masturbating and you hand falls a sleep"

90teg2 says:
and if i cant eat it i dont want it!!

what exactly does it mean to be good at MC?? I wanna know if im rating my racers correctly... Wink
in game Fallout_boy-UWIN

i nominate zura..

why?

for 20+ days you can't see her...last 5 days...and wham...she's house invading like nobody's business and up among the big boys somehow...

dang! she's good...keep your houses locked! =)
[Image: 5338924_5d55f0feb0_o.jpg]

don't take all the credit, Tread, you did teach me a lot, but I learned just as much the hard way. LOL
[Image: Rain1.jpg]

this is for the crew fall out boy...whos is the best crew player...i think??? :confused:
AlKi

Quote:don't take all the credit, Tread, you did teach me a lot, but I learned just as much the hard way. LOL
i was not talking about u blackrain
you already knew the game before u were in my crew
"Whats the ultimate rejection?... Wen you are masturbating and you hand falls a sleep"

90teg2 says:
and if i cant eat it i dont want it!!

Nah, tread, I knew basics, you were the one that got me fine-tuned on how to build a good car. Then others taught me the fine skills or HI and then boosting... I have to admit, I have come a long long way in 4 sessions, but I could have never done it without the help of those before me who were interested in teaching others.

For those of you who teach noobies how to play and work with them to fine-tune their skills, "this bud's for you!"
[Image: Rain1.jpg]

Tread... You taught me.. YOu taught me most of what i know.. I had some other help too tho.. ANd I give ya props for it.. But I am in NO WAY better than you.. never will be I dont think.
92 Talon TSi AWD-you just got owned by a chick
[Image: spamdsm.gif]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Upset Player 2ndbase 4 1,856 04-01-2012, 03:10 PM
Last Post: 2ndbase
  Is it a player? is it bug? is it a bot? crazyfrog555 7 2,431 04-01-2010, 02:13 PM
Last Post: Admin
  please help a noob old school player SpeedKillz 12 3,917 05-12-2008, 08:03 AM
Last Post: Victorious
  Panda - The loyal team player.... chuss 16 3,867 11-08-2005, 04:42 PM
Last Post: o_O_Tread_O_o
  the crapiest player ever ME! eyc22 1 1,290 10-15-2005, 02:16 AM
Last Post: mSzura
  Who is the most OVER-rated player? XxPakixX 68 17,231 10-05-2005, 10:21 AM
Last Post: mSzura

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon