Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
odd?????weird????

I belive some are "bennding" the rules so they dont get banned,so if this is going to happen i could not play my accnt 4 a round and play someone elses and i wont get banned?If you are going to set rules they should be the same across the bored no matter what.Or you might as well scrap the rules compleatly.
One Of Midnites Forum Mod Team......Black__Metal ™©

Go 2 www.whocares.com because Ray can do what he wants because it's his game. Now let it go.
You use to write like a normal person and now youre enrolled in the mecca_boy school of blatant keyboard abuse.

crypto, stop talking in iron fist terms..

coz ray doesnt simply dictate things in such a way.. if he did, why would you be seeing threads made by him aksing what players think?

so neither should you, speak on his behalf.. in such a manner

I'm sorry Z, It's just that Ray and C-speed provide this game for us all, and the don't ask us for anything in return, yet people keep having shots at him andat how he runs his game.

Doesn't anyone know what gratitude is anymore?

Anyway, I'm out of here. Before I end up getting banned again for flaming.
You use to write like a normal person and now youre enrolled in the mecca_boy school of blatant keyboard abuse.

you werent moh =x

lol

edit - HARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR mike said to lock it, so ...

click*

300 million lost later it does alot of good.

Come on Mike... you know how it works around here. Roub was banned but it did nothing.

Like I said... I had permission from Ray but since I was breaking no rule by only being on ONE acct. Everybody wants to bitch about favoritism, or being double standards. I especially love it when people that don't play suddenly get pissed off that a dead women is getting a prize. It was going to the boys and girls club of america. Since however some people only do things for themselves the thought of doing something good must obviously be a cover up or something.

I am done. I will leave her acct where it is now. Go up and take her down if it makes you feel big inside. Which I see you obviously did. Funny how the game goes down too =/

Vee work the rest of the credits for the crew whenever you want. [censored] jump yourself w/e I'm done.

Sorry nightmoves, sorry all. Seems like the word compasion was not in the TOS, therefore does not apply to MC.

RIP Jamie... much <3

Jason
When I Fall Asleep You're All That I See, I Wish I Could Be All That You Mean To Me, My Angel Without Wings Smile

Rakim I love you <3

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Weird chukkie 0 820 03-09-2006, 02:50 AM
Last Post: chukkie
  Weird or what? Have any of u had this happen b4? burn_u_out 4 1,429 11-18-2005, 03:56 AM
Last Post: rom3o™
  weird HI numbers david_mullen18 4 1,682 08-29-2005, 08:47 PM
Last Post: ItoAngBahayKo
  weird HI turgeon 6 1,739 06-29-2005, 10:45 AM
Last Post: wanthonator

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon