Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
odd?????weird????

Ok, we all the unfortunate happenings last month, with Jamie dieing and all. Dont you find it odd that her account is at almost 800 million right now. Ray has made is clear that nobody is to plan anybodies elses accounts. Well obviously someone else is playing her account. According to the new rules who ever is playing her account gets banned, and that account would get banned. Is there a double standard? I cant believe that the other players of MC would sit on this lightly. To me it doesnt matter who is playing her account. This shouldnt be tolerated.

MOds, dont delete this like the other thread pertaining this issue. There is no reason why this should be hidden from the players that put there time and money into playing this game all to see this happen. ALso, if you have a problem with me, send me a PM. I will gladly agrue with you over PM's This isnt needed here.
[Image: 30.png]

the reason that jamies account is being played is cuz monte is playing it and not playing his...i think he asked ray to do it too... Cool
AlKi

still against the rules. Am I not wrong there?

And a n00b with many many credits on a macro is ok to?

I log on and off as fast as humanly possible and get hit 3 times?

Please

I'm done.

Petty little people getting mad cause somebody is getting more attention then them.
When I Fall Asleep You're All That I See, I Wish I Could Be All That You Mean To Me, My Angel Without Wings Smile

Rakim I love you <3

u r rite...but i guess he got permission so ya...ray isnt going to ban him...or thats how i hear it... Cool
AlKi

I dont agree to anybody cheating. If they are using a macro. BAN THEM.

Quote:I dont agree to anybody cheating. If they are using a macro. BAN THEM.

agreed... Cool
AlKi

Why should any MC player have to contact the mods about this? Isnt it their job to watch for these things? You made it clear as day that no cheating would be tolerated so you ban people which is fair enough, but then along comes another person using someone elses account....whats with the double standards?? :mad:
C:\Documents and Settings\Kimmy\My Documents\My Pictures\Cars

Mind your own buisness and lay off the bss' back you pricks.

He gave exclusive permission to whoever to use that account, and this is a one off, tribute to Jamie. If you want to flame someone, flame me, but do it in flame wars.

Peace Out. Crypto.
You use to write like a normal person and now youre enrolled in the mecca_boy school of blatant keyboard abuse.

HARRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Quote: I log on and off as fast as humanly possible and get hit 3 times?

i am teh faster (0.-)v

or maybe you forgot how fast i was when i played yours to 3bill

o_O

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Weird chukkie 0 820 03-09-2006, 02:50 AM
Last Post: chukkie
  Weird or what? Have any of u had this happen b4? burn_u_out 4 1,429 11-18-2005, 03:56 AM
Last Post: rom3o™
  weird HI numbers david_mullen18 4 1,682 08-29-2005, 08:47 PM
Last Post: ItoAngBahayKo
  weird HI turgeon 6 1,739 06-29-2005, 10:45 AM
Last Post: wanthonator

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon