Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
3rd testing period

i only managed to save 1000 credits last minute cuz i used the others to cruise for models. i knew i couldnt make [censored] with 5,000 IMs. n whenever i get into top 5 i get HIed. EVERY DAMN TIME. errr.

there are ways to get around "getting your ass handed to you" you just need to know when to do things lol
[Image: club.gif]

Quote:i only managed to save 1000 credits last minute cuz i used the others to cruise for models. i knew i couldnt make [censored] with 5,000 IMs. n whenever i get into top 5 i get HIed. EVERY DAMN TIME. errr.

yeh rite, u spent around the lst hr
[r][h][s]

Well you must not know how to work very well..

Matt (Rakimdream) worked 7500 IM's and with 1k Credits and made 350+ million.

If you have 17000 IM's you will make an easy 900+ mill if you're down at 100 mill or so...

depends on their nw. like i said, u make less and less money as ur nw grows.

what hes saying is that if your at 100mil nw and you were to work with 17k im's you should be able to make 900mil+
[Image: club.gif]

i own you all i didnt figure out how to hit till last day Sad
mecca :postwhore:

I agree on the third testing period, but like whoever said before, definatly no winners, and no more free memberships. If anything, since they were testing rounds, I would have only given first place a free membership, if even that. I mean, when people know a period is testing only, they should be playing it FOR TESTING, not for some prize to go throughout the game.
Shazam!:eek:

why would htey have a 3rd testing peroid? the only bug is the EXP in the 1st day and they proably have it solved by now..
All I need is One Mic.

Its not gonna happen guys, everybody was lucky to get a 2nd beta period.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  2nd Boost Mode Beta Period registration now OPEN imported_admin 31 8,318 09-01-2005, 01:34 PM
Last Post: PANDAhumpnMONKEY

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon