Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
3rd testing period

I say that we have one more Beta testing game period for MC Boost Mode.
Straight M O B B I N

Why? So I can win again? I didn't like having the last one we had. It just keeps letting more people in for free...

This round there were 204 Registered Users I think. When the real session begins, there will maybe be 63 Reguster accounts. That is my guess. Now right now there are 9 people who have a free membership. So there won't be very much money that we can win if we happen to win. I think that if there is another Beta, there needs to be no prize, but I don't think there should be another test. If you missed it the first two times, too bad. I have tested several cars in the game, and everything seems alright. I have found a few minor bugs, which have been fixed, and I believe the game is ready for action... :grin:

Nah ryan..i think there will be proably 10-15 people who will actually pay...thats my guess though and 10 ppl who got it for free
All I need is One Mic.

Well right now, there will be 9 people in for free, cuz I won it twice...

WOW TWICE?!? :p

the game will be a bunch of HIers. so if u dont HI dont play cuz youll get [censored] :crazy:

did ray even say that whoever won in the second beta got in freE?
[r][h][s]

No I am not completely sure on that Charles. Just making an assumption.

And Rakion, if you know how to work you could easily win. If you can make 1.2 billion in the last minute of the game there is a good chance of you coming close if not actually winning. But it does help when you have friends racing... Confusedmirk:

as ur NW gets higher you make less money. yeah, i got 1st just by working but then i kept getting HIed. see? Sad

edit: i dont know if thats the proper way of working. i dont know how da heck u can make 1 billion. i was level 16, 75%ish IM happiness and maybe just over 7,000. i only made up to 120,000,000 with 1000 credits.

what hes saying is you have to work within like the last min the sats havent updated yet so just dont stay on long and your good
[Image: club.gif]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  2nd Boost Mode Beta Period registration now OPEN imported_admin 31 8,318 09-01-2005, 01:34 PM
Last Post: PANDAhumpnMONKEY

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon