Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Emo Watch!!!!

after watching these videos i believe i have come to the conclusion that i am going to run for president

i will then take a hitler approach on emos and genocide as he did on jews like seth

so beware...if you are emo you are fcked
liGHts_OUt_spEEd

I've found the emo theme song...LOL:

liGHts_OUt_spEEd Wrote:after watching these videos i believe i have come to the conclusion that i am going to run for president

i will then take a hitler approach on emos and genocide as he did on jews like seth

so beware...if you are emo you are fcked

oh yeah and miles i heart you like a :emokid: hearts razor blades and girl pants
-=Damant Quod Non Intellegunt=-

i woulda responded earlier but i was busy recovering from my /wrists.... i culdnt type

and nobody will vote for you miles, we dont want a gay president atm
Wanna test your knowledge, skills, and wits to win prizes? Check out the contest prize forum!

if i was gay i would be emo...which im obviously not

and seth do u remember that picture u showed me the other day...the one that makes u look emo

if i do win presidency...ur #1 on my list now

u emojew
liGHts_OUt_spEEd

I HATE EMO'S AND GREEBO'S AND GOTH'S AND ALL THE ARSES so as you can guess i dont just hate them i want to kill them as i was a chav till i went into sixth form at school we used to take the piss outa them like shit! the damn gay fuckers

come again? Confusedly:

I Hate Emos And Goths And Greebos They Should Burn To Death On The Sun!

crazyfrog555 Wrote:I Hate Emos And Goths And Greebos They Should Burn To Death On The Sun!

Usually when some one says come again? they don't understand wtf you are saying....restating it the exact same way doesn't help explain it any better

ummmm....:postwhore:

lol greebos are male emos and goths are same as emos basicly and they hate the sun cuz they like black so if they hate the sun they should burn to death on it Tongue:ok:Confusedwear::endyourself::deadhorse1::ttiwwop:
[Image: 53369.png]

I am teh Fail Frcg Big Grin

lol lol lol i love the pics on this so much lol lol :tocas::postwhore::catfight::gayfight::eek:
[Image: 53369.png]

I am teh Fail Frcg Big Grin

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  NE watch the NFL Draft? HOMIEPA 19 3,299 05-12-2007, 12:00 AM
Last Post: TheAirMan

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon