Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
For the ones that have a job....What do you do?

im an Operations Engineer for a major Stock brokerage firm.

skogey10 Wrote:One new thing we're going to do is try and limit swearing, a few kids read these forums and don't particularily like getting in trouble from their parents for something we do. Just something to think of, thanks Big Grin

so i gotta cut back on swearing ?

also i dunno what i wanna do i might be a heavy macaneic but im going to the army iunno what i wanna do
mecca :postwhore:

G_I_JOE Wrote:Just a little help to get this topic back on track.

I own and operate coin operated amusement games..like Daytona, steet fighter and pool tables etc.... I have aprox 800 machine in operation and growing....
Airmananf Do you get paid for the life guard work..I know stakz is a life guard but that devo does it to look at all the boys in speedo's

Yea i get paid by my school Im @ there are about 3 lifegurads total.. but HELLO no i dont wear speedo's :lol: i wear some red trunks that come down 2 ma knees and say Life Guard on them.. and a white beeter.. lol..
Really Tho.. This Thing Your Reading Is Just My Sig..

mecca_boy Wrote:
skogey10 Wrote:One new thing we're going to do is try and limit swearing, a few kids read these forums and don't particularily like getting in trouble from their parents for something we do. Just something to think of, thanks Big Grin

also i dunno what i wanna do i might be a heavy macaneic but im going to the army iunno what i wanna do

Yes Kyle, we're working on forum rules, and cussing will be one of the rules :]

PANDAhumpnMONKEY Wrote:
mecca_boy Wrote:

Yes Kyle, we're working on forum rules, and cussing will be one of the rules :]

can i make my own words Smile so that everyone knows what im saying accpet little kids?

1.) If you do swear, I have set the censors to block most cuss words, but people will still know what you're saying.
2.) Don't push my buttons kyle <3

PANDAhumpnMONKEY Wrote:1.) If you do swear, I have set the censors to block most cuss words, but people will still know what you're saying.
2.) Don't push my buttons kyle <3

so i cant swear at all not even do this little assignment to make up new words Sad

Well as most of you know, I worked in a Taxi office, but ive now moved onto bigger and better things, now, I work behind a bar. :D

lmfaoo.. DA the irish guy working @ a bar.. coincidence? Tongue

you drink alot don't yah? Big Grin haha

Ert :@ We are not permitted to drink whilst working, we tried that, it didnt work out to well. Me, drink, ha you must be kidding. I wouldnt know what an alcoholic beverage was :wink:

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon