Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Guys if this doesnt make you cringe nothing will

PirateRyRy 17 Wrote:
skogey10 Wrote:That was a useless post. Do we need to see that you laughed? We all did, and if we all posted "hahaha" this forum would be filled with useless threads. From now on say something intelligent.

Laughing my f****** ass off!! Skogster, you're probably one of the funniest men in here. You made me laugh more than the story itself.

Gave me quite the chuckle. Anybody else?

want some lipstick?

that a fucked up shit crazy motherfucker cutting his cock off he gonna get laid now
mecca :postwhore:

Ohha haha hah ha oohh my.. omg aahaha ha lol.. wow.. shut up... skogeys post was just as useless, and so was ryans.. if we're gonna start flaming on useless posts and demeaning people for them.. lets just add a poll to every post and rate it like a group of lifeless homosexuals.. i'm sure skokey and ryan are for that :wink: Aren't you guys? go itch your vagina some more

..I soo want flame wars back.. me and kettle enjoy it, oh so much

oh and midori.. just a warning if you read this.. *sarcasm has been used in this post*
StreetRacer

Re-Ignite the FLAME.

whos skokey
wheres your umbrella? go get ya raincoat, baby i make it flood, now you gon need a boat

Lmao.. wonder what he was on..
Really Tho.. This Thing Your Reading Is Just My Sig..

strEetRAcer Wrote:Ohha haha hah ha oohh my.. omg aahaha ha lol.. wow.. shut up... skogeys post was just as useless, and so was ryans.. if we're gonna start flaming on useless posts and demeaning people for them.. lets just add a poll to every post and rate it like a group of lifeless homosexuals.. i'm sure skokey and ryan are for that :wink: Aren't you guys? go itch your vagina some more

oh and midori.. just a warning if you read this.. *sarcasm has been used in this post*

Sarcasm? My whole FUCKING post was sarcasm...
Don't Fuckin' Worry 'Bout It..

lol.. at least i spelled it right once.. wth does it mean anyways?

<3 Ryan
StreetRacer

Re-Ignite the FLAME.

strEetRAcer Wrote:lol.. at least i spelled it right once.. wth does it mean anyways?

<3 Ryan

Either I'm completely fucking confused, or your post went straight over my head.. :?
Don't Fuckin' Worry 'Bout It..

strEetRAcer Wrote:Ohha haha hah ha oohh my.. omg aahaha ha lol.. wow.. shut up... skogeys post was just as useless, and so was ryans.. if we're gonna start flaming on useless posts and demeaning people for them.. lets just add a poll to every post and rate it like a group of lifeless homosexuals.. i'm sure skokey and ryan are for that :wink: Aren't you guys? go itch your vagina some more

Hey Mr. smartass... this is OFF TOPIC, who gives a fuck?
[Image: Midori_Fairy_by_buttonnose.jpg]

o_O_MIDORI_O_o Wrote:

Hey Mr. smartass... this is OFF TOPIC, who gives a F***?

I think he does

i think your stupid to flame a mod i also think you should be banned because i remeber someone gave you a warning already

Let me be your idol Tongue im being good
mecca :postwhore:

strEetRAcer Wrote:skogeys post was just as useless

Jereds post was not useless. He was just letting people know that we do not want you to make a post that says haha or lol. If your going to make a post it should contribute to the thread.

You have been making a lot of post lately that have just seem to been aimed to insult people. Please stop this. Consider this your warning.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Make you smile :D fast_fry 4 1,493 05-11-2010, 11:49 PM
Last Post: NoToRiOuS_ThUgS
  Guys Only . . . Black__Metal 25 5,679 10-26-2009, 12:52 PM
Last Post: Black__Metal
  Bored. Post pictures to make me laugh. Officer_Cartman 75 11,298 05-27-2007, 12:05 PM
Last Post: shadow67
  just to make you think moldypenguin 4 1,556 03-01-2006, 01:15 AM
Last Post: moldypenguin

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon