Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Guys if this doesnt make you cringe nothing will

Horrified diners watched in shock as a maniac sliced off his manhood in a crowded London pizza restaurant caleed 'Zizzi'.

A 35-year-old man burst into the restaurant, grabbed a knife from the kitchen, leapt on a table and dropped his trousers as customers fled screaming.

Sales rep Stuart McMahon, who was eating supper at the restaurant says: "This guy came running in then charged into the kitchen, got a massive knife and started waving it about".

"Everyone was screaming and running out as he jumped on a table, dropped his trousers and popped his penis out. Then he cut it off. I couldn’t believe it".

"The staff were really upset and there was blood everywhere."

Quick-thinking cops recovered the organ from the restaurant floor after subduing its crazed owner with CS gas. It was packed in ice and taken with the man to a local hospital.

Surgeons confirmed this was the first time that anyone in the UK had had their penis sewed back on. They say after controlling the blood loss, doctors had to repair the blood supply and reanimate the tissue by rejoining the arteries and veins under a microscope.

But plastic surgeon Dr Nicolo Scuderi adds: "We don’t know how much sensitivity and function will be regained".

Source: http://www.thenewsvault.com/cgi/news.pl?t=942

Why did they bother reattaching it? He's going to do it again mosdef...or like tear it off. Good post, good post.
I dunno...maybe, whatever. Y'know, but...I guess.

wtf?!! How do you cut your own manhood off?!!! I don't think maniac is the word for him! That struck a nerve bad man...

ahhhhhhhhhhhh ow?
Don't Fuck with Vendetta

Who told you about my visit to the UK? Dont judge me it was just getting too big.
Don't Fuck with Vendetta

Cocaine is a helluva drug
StreetRacer

Re-Ignite the FLAME.

hahaha
I dunno...maybe, whatever. Y'know, but...I guess.

That was a useless post. Do we need to see that you laughed? We all did, and if we all posted "hahaha" this forum would be filled with useless threads. From now on say something intelligent.
EAT A PUNCH JUST TO MAKE YOU TAP
BJJ-Purple Belt
Resident Engineer, Geologist, Genius

The site that this story came from has alot of pretty good stories. I thought this one was funny http://www.thenewsvault.com/cgi/news.pl?t=513

skogey10 Wrote:That was a useless post. Do we need to see that you laughed? We all did, and if we all posted "hahaha" this forum would be filled with useless threads. From now on say something intelligent.

Laughing my fucking ass off!! Skogster, you're probably one of the funniest men in here. You made me laugh more than the story itself.

Gave me quite the chuckle. Anybody else?
Don't Fuckin' Worry 'Bout It..

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Make you smile :D fast_fry 4 1,493 05-11-2010, 11:49 PM
Last Post: NoToRiOuS_ThUgS
  Guys Only . . . Black__Metal 25 5,679 10-26-2009, 12:52 PM
Last Post: Black__Metal
  Bored. Post pictures to make me laugh. Officer_Cartman 75 11,298 05-27-2007, 12:05 PM
Last Post: shadow67
  just to make you think moldypenguin 4 1,556 03-01-2006, 01:15 AM
Last Post: moldypenguin

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon