Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
For the ones that have a job....What do you do?

AirManAnf Wrote:
G_I_JOE Wrote:Just a little help to get this topic back on track.

I own and operate coin operated amusement games..like Daytona, steet fighter and pool tables etc.... I have aprox 800 machine in operation and growing....
Airmananf Do you get paid for the life guard work..I know stakz is a life guard but that devo does it to look at all the boys in speedo's

Yea i get paid by my school Im @ there are about 3 lifegurads total.. but HELLO no i dont wear speedo's :lol: i wear some red trunks that come down 2 ma knees and say Life Guard on them.. and a white beeter.. lol..

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't it refered to as a WIFE beater? :?
Don't Fuckin' Worry 'Bout It..

I think Ryan's right :x lol

Wife Beater, dunno why it's called that, but that's what i've always heard it be called ;x

whtie sleeveless undershirt thing?

G_I_JOE Wrote:Just a little help to get this topic back on track.

I own and operate coin operated amusement games..like Daytona, steet fighter and pool tables etc.... I have aprox 800 machine in operation and growing....
Airmananf Do you get paid for the life guard work..I know stakz is a life guard but that devo does it to look at all the boys in speedo's

How's that working out for you? That is something I wanted to get into a loooong time ago, but never had the money to get started and when I had the money to do it I was on the road all the time doing what I do now. Now I have the money and time to do it with where I'm working now. What kind of profit are you bringing in? Or better yet, what kind of profit did you bring in when you started off doing it?

My father started the business back in the day when galaga was the game to play..so things have changed a fair bit in terms of % return from the machines them selves.....If you buy a few of your own machines and operate them you can make some good money with little over heads..For me its a case of 5 full time techs fixing the machines 2 full time and 1 part time colletion ppl and 50 casual staff so my over heads are huge....As for profit that all depends on the game, location and Prizes if it a merchandising machine.

[Image: p4030708so9.th.jpg]

Thats part of my factory...
[Image: gi-joe-swords-logo-lg.gif]

If you can shoot me an e-mail, I'd like to talk to you about the business, from top to bottom if you will. I don't want to kill up the thread with everything I want to talk about. My e-mail is [email protected]

Mike

Yea was a typo gosh... wife beater.. gosh.. Cry
Really Tho.. This Thing Your Reading Is Just My Sig..

I work at GNC part time right now while i'm at college. I'm still trying to find an internship somewhere for this summer though.

modogg85 Wrote:im an Operations Engineer for a major Stock brokerage firm.

What firm do you work for?

TheAirMan Wrote:Yea was a typo gosh... wife beater.. gosh.. Cry

HAHA..It's all good. I was just almost making it a verification for myself. But I was certain it was called a wife beater. And Panda, The reason they are referred to as Wife Beaters is because the African American portion of the US (when the Wife Beater wasn't really worn by everybody in the world), they would beat their wifes with them to set them straight. Or beat their hoes if they weren't making enough cash.

I thought that it was because alot of the hispanic community wears them, and thats a stereotype of hispanic males

I just heard it was because of the blacks. But there sure is a shitload of border bunnies wearing them huh?

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon