Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Car theft

Has anyone else noticed that stealing cars has become impossible? I havent stolen a single car in over more than 2 days. I've talked to at least one other person that has the same "problem"
Also there hasn't been a big change in the amount of stolen cars in the top 10 carthefts.

Could this be a change Raymond made because of the upcoming boost game?

Ummm I tried once yesterday and took the car I was going for I really havent seen a change

Nothing has changed... although the game is refered to as "boost" it has nothing to do with the HI/Boost proc in the normal game. I'll try later on tonight but most of the people above me are always racing offline :/ lol
When I Fall Asleep You're All That I See, I Wish I Could Be All That You Mean To Me, My Angel Without Wings Smile

Rakim I love you <3

i got 3 or 4 today...
1st tries too
*shrugs*
*insert signature here*

It must have been my luck running out completely.

now I have to sacrifice the neighbours dog to the luck gods Wink

i got a couple today

ypour not the only one having the problem. i cant do it anymore. it is easier for me to HI now the boost
so remember it's better to burn out, than to fade away. Peace, love, empathy, Kurt Cobain.

Anybody have any better numbers than 5/115 5/120 5/125. I have a few boosts but would like to get more.
Redneck not Retard
my rank

yeah
"Whats the ultimate rejection?... Wen you are masturbating and you hand falls a sleep"

90teg2 says:
and if i cant eat it i dont want it!!

Whats with all these 5/*** #s going around... i tried those and they suck... ill stick to my old shits
You ain't livin' ya rhymes out, you live in ya mom's house...

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  AAAND the theft thread is back! o_O_MIDORI_O_o 1 1,476 02-23-2015, 06:55 PM
Last Post: SSVegito
  HI's and Theft's R_Y_A_N 4 1,982 03-05-2013, 11:06 PM
Last Post: rhs
  Round 3 Theft Thread v2pointOH 37 10,484 08-27-2011, 06:10 PM
Last Post: v2pointOH
  Does anyone have any theft strategies? Alpha_Omega 24 4,994 08-03-2005, 11:09 PM
Last Post: numba1stuna76
  Theft Prize livestrong 1 1,334 07-11-2005, 02:51 AM
Last Post: Aramis

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon